• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Hmmm, something most people don't know about me....

well, It's 58 degrees in my house right now and I'm too cheap to turn the heat on just yet.

I never went to college. I think it's a ripoff for most people.

I have a patch of gray hair on my sideburn. It's been there since I've had hair.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
i loveeee lady gaga AND i'm straight. crazy inorite?

but seriously, good for everyone coming out in here :D i've got 2 family members who are gay, in long relationships and happy as can be.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
To add some more, since I'm feeling somewhat outgoing!

I actually can keep a secret, and have done so with many people over the years, yet don't really like burdening people with my own(commonly).

It's extremely hard for me to completely trust anyone. Even those I'm closest to.

I've never been in a long relationship, in spite of my frequent hopes that I'll find the right guy for such a thing, and attempts to boot. Also don't know where to go, and won't go to clubs alone(nor will I drag anyone not of the same orientation or similar along with me, because that's just selfish).

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
im not gay, but if i were a girl i would totally **** Dart's brains out. (<3)

little england is a sexy man.

I'm fat, but alot of people wont notice cause of the long awesome blonde hair/blue eyes.

falcon dittoes arent as awesome as my videos suggest i think they are. serious falcon dittoes are a pain.

the beard may lead you to believe i'm a stoner, but i very very infrequently smoke.

older women love them some Reneblade.

i used to be one of the best players (top 10/20ish) in the world @ Medal of Honor: Allied Assault.

I was always ranked in the top 3 of one of the top 15 most popular Counter-Strike Servers in North America.

Jayford

Smash Lord
1.) I ***** everyone at speech / debate in high school. 5th in the nation :D.

2.) I have a learning disability that rocks my fine motor skills, so for a while my Fox / Falco tech skill was the pride of my melee game. Now I don't even use them looool.

3.) NOT GAY. Just throwing this out there because a few days ago some lady at Steak and Shake thought I was gay :(.

4.) I used to not like to play this game gay because it would make people not have fun. Now I don't give a ****.

5.) I don't really know much about the mechanics of Melee or Barwl. I just kinda fight my hardest <3.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
1.) I ***** everyone at speech / debate in high school. 5th in the nation :D.

2.) I have a learning disability that rocks my fine motor skills, so for a while my Fox / Falco tech skill was the pride of my melee game. Now I don't even use them looool.

3.) NOT GAY. Just throwing this out there because a few days ago some lady at Steak and Shake thought I was gay :(.

4.) I used to not like to play this game gay because it would make people not have fun. Now I don't give a ****.

5.) I don't really know much about the mechanics of Melee or Barwl. I just kinda fight my hardest <3.
I was expecting you to say something like you were Xero's long lost twin or something. :<

Allied

Smash Master
I am a complete shallow ****ing *******, womanizer, and is afraid of being in a long/committed relationship.

and i'm not gay.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'll add to mine since SOMEONE (lol clouwsui) was making fun of me for not really opening up (since i dont know whats obvious and not about myself xD)

I'm extremely paranoid. I HATE being home alone, I'm kinda scared of the dark, and scary movies are my worst enemies. I blame my overactive imagination.
I used to be a total introvert. Now...not so much. Reason for that was i was bullied a lot in gradeschool. Not a fun time, imo.
I've had 2 concussions. One was from falling off my porch, the other was a snowboarding accident. Second one was the worst because I didn't know where I was and could barely stay awake.
Also, since half the smash scene seems oblivious to this fact, I'm a girl. (I dislike the term 'girl gamer' though. Does it matter?)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I have been known to have a broken gaydar. lol.
I love scary things, and gory horror movies, and Giger aliens are adorable. (I still hate greys though)
I have thought about writing horror stories or making movies or making creepy pasta, because I enjoy freaking people out. xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll add to mine since SOMEONE (lol clouwsui) was making fun of me for not really opening up (since i dont know whats obvious and not about myself xD)

I'm extremely paranoid. I HATE being home alone, I'm kinda scared of the dark, and scary movies are my worst enemies. I blame my overactive imagination.
I used to be a total introvert. Now...not so much. Reason for that was i was bullied a lot in gradeschool. Not a fun time, imo.
I've had 2 concussions. One was from falling off my porch, the other was a snowboarding accident. Second one was the worst because I didn't know where I was and could barely stay awake.
Also, since half the smash scene seems oblivious to this fact, I'm a girl. (I dislike the term 'girl gamer' though. Does it matter?)
If not girl gamer, then bootylicious smasher sausage fest trend breaker will have to do. ;D

Suyon

Smash Lord
I have played the cello for 11-12 years and started at age four.

I use to play soccer and loved playing it. I broke three bones from soccer. My right arm at age six (first grade)., age 12 (6th grade) broke my right wrist, and at age 14 (8th grade) my left clavicle, the bones were overlaping.

I like 2D anime girls but not to the point of creepy otakuness. Just ew to them celebrating birthdays, getting those pillows and ugh ew. Example is K-ON! No...

To be continued.....

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
i think the reason mine dont mind is because they also travel to golf tournaments as much as i do for smash :) thanks to smash me and my parents often talk about things like pressure, knowing the playing field, what characters/clubs to use for different situations. Its strange me n my folks play 2 completely different competitive sports yet theres plenty of things competitive sports have in common. I mean a few weeks ago i told dad that when he gets on the course he has to keep focused and not loose his momentum during his golf matches. And today we talked about a pro golfer that missed a 22,000$ putt....and he bent under pressure.

ill always enjoy your singing
Awww thank you :) lmao.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i have medium sized breakfast
then a snack
then a medium sized lunch
then another snack
then dinner
then dessert

i LOVE eating :) my diet is very balanced too. i'm currently sitting at 5'9.5" 150 lbs

also

at least spell my name right, lokii :mad:

also seeeeee? now i know more things about you than i did before. 'tis the internet, there's no way for us to tell unless you tell us :p

for the record, i am not fond of being home alone either. i also hate scary movies >_> glad to know there's someone out there that is the same as me =)

since lokii was so kind to reveal more things about herself, i'll do the same:

i dislike movies where the humor is based entirely off of embarrassing characters. this is because when i watch movies i get VERY VERY absorbed and i always put myself in the shoes of the protagonist or character that i'm observing. this is also probably why i dislike scary movies, get too excited during action movies, cry during sad films, don't really mind chick flicks so long as they're not too ********, etc.

i've won 12+ staring contests by narrowing my eyes even further.

i once went to a penn station during a marching band lucnh break and ate a whole 13" (that's a large) phillly cheese steak. i proceeded to eat my friends' leftovers - 1/3 of a dagwood, 1/4 of a chicken teriyaki, half a cup of fries and drank a whole lemonade with two full glasses of water to go with it. i then went to march and i didn't even throw up or get a stomach ache.

i can' t drink milk but i can eat ice cream and cheese.

i love cats of all kinds; i'm also very fond of dogs. i'm generally good with animals.

my WPM is very high (130+?) when i'm at peak levels. i always want to correct my mistakes though so it slows me down to about 110 :L

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I've won 12+ staring contests by narrowing my eyes even further.
****, I lost it. GG sir.

Continuing on:
- I like and watch anime... alot. I've watched at least three things from every season (of things airing in Japan) just about every year since 2007.
- I haven't been able to beat a video game in at least a year in a half.
- I get by on less than $20 of money at just about any given time.
- I refuse to eat seafood, I absolutely hate it. I'll even lie and say that I'm allergic to it to give it a legitimate excuse, but I can't stand it.
- I do both tabletop and forum-based RP and help moderate one of the latter (even though I've stopped since entering my senior year).
- People speak well about my writing and speaking ability, but I honestly think that it's below sub-par.
- I have a good bit of confidence issues that cause me problems, both in smash and in other phases of my life.
- I think asking a girl out is possibly the most unbearable part of a relationship ever.
- I was a three-sport athlete up until middle school (basketball, football, soccer) and a one-sport athlete ever since (soccer - middle school / football - high school)
- I've got a hidden aspiration to be a football coach, but it's dulled quite a bit since OUGA typically doesn't care about the finer aspects of the sport.
- I have absolutely terrible time-management and that's the reson I refuse to play any sort of MMORPG, though I did give Dungeon Fighter Online a shot for a while.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Some not so fun facts about me:
-My grades in grades 7-9 were awful due to some really dumb suicidal thoughts that started in 7th grade. I just recently lost those thoughts.
-I've never been in a relationship, and I've only asked one person out. I don't plan on being in a relationship until I get out of highschool. Relationship drama right now (I'm kinda experiencing it due to recent rejection haha)?? No thanks.
-I looooooove computer stuff like HTML and I loooooove playing music, hence why I'm in the marching band and I'm taking a HTML class basicly.
-I don't watch much anime at all anymore. I've turned my interests torwards blood-filled/horror anime mainly.
-I can watch anything and enjoy it if I have a friend watch it with me.
-I listen to a lot of music from videogames and from animes that I havn't played/seen. (And I don't plan on playing/seeing them, either.)
-I get addicted to things really easy. :D
-I've thrown the gay card all over the place. I have no clue what I am at this point, and I'm not gonna worry about it until I get in a gay/straight relationship.
-I'm EXTREMELY shy. I have an odd way of showing it, maybe? But I'm shy around almost everyone in the community that I'm not really open to. 2-3 people?
-I'm GOD AWFUL at keeping secrets. Especially when it's awful news. I feel like that if someone's life is hell and they need help, then people need to know that they need help.
-It is impossible for me to eat seafood knowing it. I HAVE tried it by people lieing to me, and it doesn't taste bad, but eating seafood gives me extreme depression.
-My beard may show different, but I'm a little school girl on the inside. Talk to me in conversation and you'd figure that out pretty quickly.
-I've had an almost full beard since I was 14-15 (Late 14 I think). I'm too lazy to shave it half the time. >.>
-Along the beard topic, I adore beards. I think they're the coolest things and if you have one you're auto-awesome in my book until I get to know you haha.
-I really want to learn how to play the drums to be in a band. I also want to learn the Alto Sax and the Piano (I play xylophone in marching band, so the piano part kinda branches off from that. Alto Sax because I don't feel like I'm an actual part of the marching band when I'm standing in the front playing xylophone with like 5-6 people that I dislike.)
-I LOVE Pokemon and Kirby. Mario is good too. Mortal Kombat,Time Splitters, and Taiko no Tatsujin belong in this group too. Almost every other videogame series is on a "It's alright" or "Decent" level with me. Smash Brothers included. I don't really really enjoy that many videogames now a days.
-I want to learn Japanese (because I like the music) and German (because my heritige traces back to German from what I've been told in my family). Currently taking German in Highschool.

I'll probably think of more later, but a lot of funfacts never hurt! :D

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
terrified of the dark/closed spaces/bugs.... bugs
Wall-E is one of my faveorite movies
i love math/science (biology)
i am in school double majoring in Biomedical engineering and biology

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I have a really low tolerance for little kids.

I have never had a relationship last longer than 2 months.

I'm really cynical and I consider it to be chronic.

I skateboard and have been for 4 years. I stopped caring about getting super good, so I spend most of my time doing flip tricks.

I am terribly impatient. I get antsy and frustrated if I am stuck behind slow walking people or a slow moving line.

I don't believe that I have a chance at dating anyone that I have a crush on.

Toy Story is my favorite movie. I can recite it word for word every scene if it's playing.

I hate my voice.

All of my siblings' birthdays are in September, mine is in October.

If a food deceives me, I will never eat it again. The following foods are: Juju Fruit, Grits, Rutabaga and Beets.
I mistook Juju Fruit for gummy candy. Grits for Cream of Wheat. My grandma told be rutabaga tasted like sweet potatoes and they smelled good too. They were awful. I assumed beets tasted like cranberry sauce because they came in a can and were the same color. I was horribly wrong. I was a gullible child.

I love to sing, but my voice is terrible.

I'm really oblivious to obvious things.

If I get really stressed out, I get really itchy.

MulticolorShyGuy

Smash Cadet
To continue on with my stuffs...

I'm not gay, as some/most people probably think, I'm just a very comfortable person with how I look and act. I am very shy (duh), but playing smash and going to tournaments has helped me a ton. And even when I know the person I'm talking to/around I won't talk that much simply because I like listening to people talk. I listen to things varying from chiptune, random dubstep, screamo, metal, pop, pretty much anything that isn't country. I've never had an alcoholic drink in my life, nor smoked or done drugs, may eventually drink, just never had the occasion come up where I would feel like drinking. I try to be as nice as possible because that is what my grandfather instilled in me, he was my role model growing up and still is today.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
haha... Nah... I kid, I kid.... I don't flirt with Younger Girls... I like chicks older than me...*something most people don't know about me*

Top Bottom