• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
That HAS to be the dumbest thing. Like seriously.

Guys should be looked down upon for it, too :v. Girls should be able to have as much sex as they want without being looked down upon :v.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Well you could always use the whole "A key that can open all locks is a master key but a lock that opens for all keys is a bad lock" or something like that lol

In the end I don't think a lot of guys want to settle down with a female who's been around with almost everyone but i dont know i'm not a guy :-p

And...it's natural for males to want to procreate... that's just normal~

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Even then that's kind of stupid lol.

I mean, it shouldn't be a problem after an STD check, and even before that, why would it not be the same for both genders? Do females prefer males that sleep with tons of chicks when it comes to a long-lasting relationship?

Along with the fact that it's really odd that something like that would matter when it comes to a long lasting relationship. As long as they're good in bed + have a good personality, whats the problem? (After an STD test, of course.)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Lol how should I know? I've had one relationship and so has my partner sooo I don't really know how that whole...long lasting relationship thing works when you've been with other people o.O

I mean it's stupid if people call women *****s for sleeping around but...I don't mind it~ Ugh I hate people I'm gonna stop thinking about that now. Gonna continue to make more plushies.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
22 year old women seem to like 25-26 year old does in my experience.
That's pretty ****ing sweet

In the end I don't think a lot of guys want to settle down with a female who's been around with almost everyone but i dont know i'm not a guy :-p
Right, but girls are being judged this way, and society almost views girls are equals, so what if they started judging guys by the same standards?

Then maybe nice on-whorish women might get with guys who aren't just ****sticks with small brains.

I have tried to not **** every living things on earth even though I probably should in the hopes that some day I will find a girl who likes that fact.

I call them jailtots
I call them prostitots.

And your sig might be the best on SWF.

camerino1

Smash Lord
So, I'm not easy to disturb with things, but I just listened to a REALLY messed up story. I don't know what to make of it... but I don't want to move at all. It really got to me...

xFats

Smash Apprentice
damn at Lisa. I thought she was about it. clearly i was wrong. LOL

I'd go through my tier list but that would give you guys a little bit too much info. my number is pretty high.

which is why sometimes I hate when *****z have the nerve to call me thirsty. a thirsty ***** gets none at all. but still wants it. I on the other hand get shot down a few times like every guy does but I've probably had more sex then 75% of the smash community combined.

it's whatever tho. I took on the name regardless because its like whats the point of proving myself to a bunch of lames (not all of you just the ones who have the nerve to say anything about me but can't even look a chick in the face when they speak to them)
***** YOU STILL THE THIRST I DONT EVEN CARE.
ITS LIKE IF I LOSE WEIGHT, PEOPLE ACT LIKE THEY'RE GONNA CALL ME SOMETHING OTHER THAN FATS.

I'LL **** THEM UP NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

*****s

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Guys that bang alot of chicks=macho

Girls that bang alot of dudes=****s

Yayy double standards!

:phone:
1. I definitely do not think that

2. that whole "thought process" is based off the fact that guys will indefinitely have to work harder to have sex with a chick than a chick will have to work to have sex with a man

at this day and age an Very attractive female could walk up to a Male and be like "let's ****" and most of them wouldn't even think twice about doing it. but let a man walk up to a chick and be like "let's ****" and see if he doesn't come back with a handprint on his face.

***** YOU STILL THE THIRST I DONT EVEN CARE.
ITS LIKE IF I LOSE WEIGHT, PEOPLE ACT LIKE THEY'RE GONNA CALL ME SOMETHING OTHER THAN FATS.

I'LL **** THEM UP NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

*****s
The Thirst is the name I've given myself. IDC about that. its when you try to label me "The Thirstiest smasher" when I
-get more play than most
-never dwell on a *****

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
My boy is right with that logic. Men have to work harder to find themselves a lay/sex, whereas most women have the power to get it at the snap of a finger (or a bra) if they so choose. The "key/lock" comparison is one of the best and most accurate that I've heard.

A double standard? Sure.

Is it warranted? I'd say so.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Lol at the snap of a bra. That's so true. It's so easy for women to get ****. Girls who brag about boys liking them or wanting to **** them makes me sick. @_@ blehhh

Wtf loli. That's weird haha. <3

I guess if I was a man if have to deal with women, which would suck, maybe being a girl isn't so bad. XD

:phone:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I guess if I was a man if have to deal with women, which would suck, maybe being a girl isn't so bad. XD
Dealing with women is the worst. I don't know if it's just girls who are about my age or what, but they seriously suck like 90% of the time. I certainly hope that girls grow out of their stupidity as they age. >_>

My last relationship ended stupidly and I'm moderately salty, so I mean no disrespect to any females.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nah, you have the right to be salty. Girls nowadays must've had something funky in they mommas' t1tty milk.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
It's even harder for gay dudes. Unless you don't have standards and will pipe anything that drops trou.

First, you have to find out if they're gay. Seeing as we fgts make up about 10% of the total population, it's hard as ****. On top of that, we have to weed out all the straight dudes that are ambiguous as ****.

Second, you have to find one that fits your criteria. Now, I like my guys white, nerdy, hipster-esque, socially awkward but still able to have fun and stuff. These guys are pretty ambiguous with their sexuality because they are just uncomfortable with the fact that their penises can actually get erect. Whether it be male or female that gets their Elmo going.

Third, finding a place that you can socialize with other gays without running into all the ones you hate. It's like fishing for a Staryu and only getting Goldeen and Magikarp. I don't like walking into gay bars and all I see are queens and creepers.

So yeah, it's hard out here for a gay male.

#GayWorldProblems

D

Deleted member

It's never fun to have a Seaking on the line, either. Can't really touch those..

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I stated that I was asexual (noun, not an adjective/biology word :mad:) before in some different threads, so technically, I don't have much of a problem in those kinds of situations since I don't go into them at all.

But my sister keeps saying that I'll end up with a girlfriend anyways.

>___________________________________________>

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I fished for a Starmie in pokemon pearl and ended up finding a red gyarados instead. True story. I then proceeded to train that gyarados and use it in competitive battles.

Also, there is the fact that if you're gay, there will be people who will either hate you for it or stop talking to you because of it. I found out the reason that the person I used to play Brawl against all the time stopped talking to me is because I'm gay (basically, he asked me once if I've met any cute girls at college, I told him I was gay, and he's avoided me since that day, and one of my friends online a few days ago asked him why he stopped talking to me and he just said "things have changed"). Though luckily I've only ever had 2 people make any issue of it before so I consider myself lucky.

As far as even finding a good person for a relationship if you're gay, best place I could think is online, which is what happened with me. Finding someone who is single, gay/bi, and is you're type and you're there type, and lives near you would be really hard to do. There's also the fact that if you're gay, there's the whole bottom/top thing that can be an issue. And then there's another problem of: do their friends and family know, or will they try to keep you a secret if they get into a relationship with you.

Then again, there are also positive sides. If you're with someone who's the same sex, then it's easier to understand each other physically. And I guess it's easier to find someone who has similar interests. At least as far as stereotypes portray straight couples. And there's no worrying about things like child support or "did I accidentally get that girl pregnant".

Personally I don't see either as being better than the other, but that's just me.

:059:

camerino1

Smash Lord
I've always thought that being a gay male, once you were in the relationship, would be easier because you can understand each others bodies and minds a little more easily. I'm no expert on this though, so I can't say. Anyway, I found a webpage on some interesting stuff. It's pretty detailed and talks about some stuff that I've thought about, and it's interesting to read. http://spiritize.blogspot.ca/2006/01/healthy-love.html

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It probably is easier once you're in the relationship as long as you don't want to get married or don't mind getting ridiculed in public for being gay (although those would be location dependent of course.)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
understanding a male body??

***** thats easy. Touch my Peen, We in the green!

like i don't know what more stimulation a man needs that a Woman can't provide. lol

Top Bottom