• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I kinda wish Bala would have stumbled upon Beni earlier (Loved the Ralf and Clark flavors, but they didn't work out). Mad KoF's Duo Luon was mad hype and his Chen became a huge factor in GF two. Bala's Shen disappeared and when Mad KoF took Billy completely out of the set, unfortunately he didn't know what to do.

xFats

Smash Apprentice
i hate the dub for DW. **** is rageinducing.
shoutouts to being the best skullgirls player in MA and this patch meaning nothing to me because i quit that boring ayuss game.

shoutouts to black people.

shoutouts to Frank. West.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
i hate the dub for DW. **** is rageinducing.
i'm glad i'm not the only one. ganta's voice makes me wanna break ****. there are a few good voice actors in it, but i feel like the only one that they picked well was makina.

but who cares, the anime isn't as good as the manga anyway. :awesome:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The anime and manga are both good, the dub is fine (Ganta still portrays his badass moments appropriately), all imo but yeah...definitely a fan regardless. I'll admit I didn't know squat about the series until it aired on Toonami, but I'm glad I saw it. Already caught up to the latest chapter on the manga. xD

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
It's not at all how he's portrayed, it's just his voice that's annoying as hell in the dub. I liked the sub, it's what made me read the manga. XD The problem with the anime though, is it's like a better Soul Eater in terms of ending. If it had more than one season (and they are planning to leave it as it is), I think the anime could've been incredible. I still like it though, don't get me wrong haha. I just hate the dub. XD

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
The dub being **** is why I marathoned the subbed version last night lol. Such a good show. Still need to read the Manga fully.

If it had a second season, then it would be incredible. No joke lol.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Exactly how I feel Joey haha. I feel like they casted wrong and, most importantly, ruined the "Ga-Ga-Ganta fight!" scene with Shiro in the dub. XD The manga is freaking awesome though. It's super unfortunate that they've been on hiatus for about 6+ months now. :/

:phone:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
welp about to enter my first tourney since like Apex. about to get bodied.

all this break time and playing other fighter games tho make me feel more in control when I play though AND the black guy mindgames have increased. lol but I'm still not gonna make it out of pools because this tourney is ****ing stacked. lol

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
welp about to enter my first tourney since like Apex. about to get bodied.

all this break time and playing other fighter games tho make me feel more in control when I play though AND the black guy mindgames have increased. lol but I'm still not gonna make it out of pools because this tourney is ****ing stacked. lol
LOL I remember at APEX, NEO and I were talking about how we hate playing other black people in Smash because you can't fool other blacks with black people mindgames.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
it works on white people because they have no rhythm. I'm out here dancing around they shield and they just on that 1 and 2 and 1 and 2 and.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm assuming it's the sex he didn't wanna wait on but that he didn't want to come out and say that, cause he was being really wishy-washy and trying to dodge my questions. Though one of the main parts of it is he's too young and doesn't know how to handle being in a relationship cause it means you actually have to make compromises.

:059:

Top Bottom