• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
yeah I need to be more into the game, I usually use martian laser gun and other ****, Brawl ****s my mindset for that game. I'll get you tho harder next time o.O

(Kassandra made that pic a while go, thx to her of coursee)

camerino1

Smash Lord
I got a job working at a truck shop. It dislocated my knee on the second day, and blehhhh, so annoying. I have a bunch of people in the back room saying that I need to suck it up, buttercup, and lift things downstairs that are half my weight. I don't wanna, I'm not physically built for that :(

camerino1

Smash Lord
Finally a good day at work. I carried a 60lbs piece of metal down the stairs with a dislocated knee, when they said I couldn't handle the lifting in the job and should be fired. Suck it, random people talking behind my back. I proved them wrong and it felt so good :cool:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Finally a good day at work. I carried a 60lbs piece of metal down the stairs with a dislocated knee, when they said I couldn't handle the lifting in the job and should be fired. Suck it, random people talking behind my back. I proved them wrong and it felt so good :cool:
So you weigh 120lbs? I remembered you said you had to lift something half your weight xD Good stuff though :-p Now you hopefully won't get fired xD

camerino1

Smash Lord
Nonono, I weigh about 165. I would have been fired if I tried carrying something that's 80+ down the stairs. I just had to prove to them that I could actually do the job, which I did today with a messed up knee. Take that doubting people! :cool:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm starting to withdraw a little bit myself. Like, I still talk with my two best friends and immediate family but mostly everything else except for work has been put on the backburner for a while. I'm still getting it in with my fwb from time to time, but that's more of a release than a social event lol.

It's kind of cool I suppose, since I've recently regained my passion for Phantasy Star Online of all things - specifically getting my original character up to level 200. That game is still godlike.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Something most people don't know about me is that I'm trying to be less nice to everyone and grow a backbone and speak up for myself.....orz

:phone:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm trying to do that too. I just keep realizing that some people just aren't worth my time, and that the time spent talking to certain people is just a waste, because in the end all they do is **** talk me. :/

I am also really sensitive, and I try to hide it by pretending I don't care when I really do. I sometimes think that I take everything to heart too much. I know how to joke around and troll and such, but I'm still really sensitive and I hate it. Idk what to do.

:phone:

xFats

Smash Apprentice
Why would anyone in the smash community want to be less social when most of the people are anti-social as fk already? Seriously, I'm not the absolute coolest person (but i am among the higher ranks idgaf) but people gotta understand that smash is a hobby you share with a multitude of peoples and it's a guaranteed event that you'll have something to talk about with EVERYONE AT THE VENUE. As long as you're not weird as hell and super unapproachable, you should act like a person who's not just an online entity from the boards and chit chat with people.

tl'dr Be Social because you have one MAJOR thing in common with everyone at the venue

ALSO!!!! one thing about me is i dont realize i'm an actual fat person unless i see myself in a mirror or in a picture, otherwise im some normal *** dude. does wonders for self confidence until females show up on my radar, then the **** is all downhill. It shows especially if i'm anywhere near one of my friends because all of them are below my weight class, above my looks spectrum ( all of them are below me in wack *** trivial knowledge / spelling bee champion skills but i dont have a spelling bee trophy that makes me look like i deliver the ultimate D lmfao)

2nd tl;dr i'm better than like 65% of the smash community

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
I miss having a happening social life :(

So far I'm the only one out of my close friends who has made the full transition into "adult life": graduated college, full time job, moved out of the parents house. All of my friends are at least an hour away also. I don't get to see friends as often as I used to. Sometimes it really sucks hearing about all the fun they are having with out me, and having to skip out on get togethers due to work, money situations, etc. Honestly, it makes me slightly jealous that they are still enjoying being a "kid" while I'm having to be an adult. I guess thats life though... we all have to become adults eventually...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
fats you can't have confidence issues about looks and Exist in the smash community AND be in I'd Beat Crew.

we are in the top 15 percentile of good looking *****z (the whole crew in its entirety I mean)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Laying claims, always snatching our prize
No need to even try, forever wise
Opening thighs, eating pies
Giving rise, *****es exert cries
We tell no lies

~ God Kais

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Something people don't know hmmm me and DPHAT ARE ONE AND THE SAME.

Laying claims, always snatching our prize
No need to even try, forever wise
Opening thighs, eating pies
Giving rise, *****es exert cries
We tell no lies

~ God Kais
Best post since thread began

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
There are 17 of us, will only take 5 of us to take out all 13 though, both in brawl and swag.
5 of yall????

against ALL OF US?

We have doom. he's like the lawyer of all this black swag we have going on.

but SERIOUSLY THO

BLACKA, ALLIED, ME, D1 and TEEVEE would body. Y'all in a Swag-Off.

you could sub any of us out for Kool-aid also. Silent Swag, Stealth Swag.

xFats

Smash Apprentice
fats you can't have confidence issues about looks and Exist in the smash community AND be in I'd Beat Crew.

we are in the top 15 percentile of good looking *****z (the whole crew in its entirety I mean)
It's not really confidence issues, its just realizing "damn my name is fats for a reason".
oh well i'm living that gym life with koolaid so chicks be on the lookout at YOLO, ya man fats is gonna be livin

Top Bottom