• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something2Do Tournaments! - May 11th, 2013 - Louisville Kentucky

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
Long time reader, first time poster. Saw the thread on this upcoming tournament, decided to make a username. Anyways, a couple friends and i will be attending this. Also, would anyone in the louisville area be interested in some friendlys prior to the tournament?

:phone:

wangston

Smash Lord
I would be more than willing to host a smashfest at my place Saturday the 5th, that way all of us could get some serious practice in. Anyone down?

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
Whoever is interested in getting together tomorrow and playing slide me a message on here an i will send u my phone #

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
We're only going to have room for like 6 TV's (including the 3 they provide for us) from what I understand. I can check for other room again possibly, but honestly if we can just 2-3 people to confirm that they're bringing setups, then that should be enough.

\KILLER/

Kryp

Smash Apprentice
What is the expected turn out for this thing anyway? It's looking like a lot of people. lol

Kel

Smash Master
You know, with all of the people wanting to come to this monthly we should probably just organize a Kentucky regional. I had no idea this many people would want to come because they never have before.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
We need a better venue for a regional imo. Unless you plan on holding one in Lexington o_o'.

Kel

Smash Master
It seems everyone wants louisville and the local count it brings. Of course, lexy also has a bunch of locals too... Maybe we should combine!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It'd be awesome if there was a place in the middle where we could combine.

Does what impact May 12th? The regional thing? No lol.

Kel

Smash Master
If there is enough actual interest I would not mind running one. Brawl seemed stagnant to me for quite some time but it seems people are wanting to travel again all of a sudden. This is surprising because they seem to be traveling to MK legal tournaments.

I guess I'll have to look around Lexington.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'd be more than happy with a regional in either city.

I'll still look around for a venue, and maybe we can plan two regional-sized events. One kinda soon and one in the winter/early spring next year?

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Get to bloomington friday night, we leave sat morning, you're in mr hammys, that means our car is full.

hope to see ya guys there : ]

also double post, suck it.

you can contact me @ 1 812 229 0152 if you need anything hades.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Oh my god this is sooo soon. I can wait to do teams with you again Joey. ^_^
<3 I promise I'll practice haha. No SDs here.

Top Bottom