• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something2Do Tournaments! - May 11th, 2013 - Louisville Kentucky

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Totally off Subject, but what happened to Mers?

Isn't he the only person to defeat Kel in smash this year at locals?

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
When i made it, it was the first quick thing i could think of. Didnt care too much for spelling. I didnt anticipate getting that big into smash brothers. Somehow, i'm still playing. With the same tag lol

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I think the next date will be sometime in February or March due to things like Apex, A magic event the week after, and the store being relocated. It will now be on the first floor next to Sears.

Kel

Smash Master
S2D is great and I super appreciate them letting us have tournaments, but you guys know you can run your own if there isn't enough time. Becoming a TO is a great service to the community. If you need help, or you are interested in starting a tournament series, let me know.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Hopefully.

I haven't heard anything since I talked to her last time, but the last time we talked, she said that it'd be best to wait until after they settled into their new location. I will share the next date with you guys ASAP.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Hopefully.

I haven't heard anything since I talked to her last time, but the last time we talked, she said that it'd be best to wait until after they settled into their new location. I will share the next date with you guys ASAP.

that would be sexy, seeing as there aren't any close tourney dates in february. <3

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Lol, any news is good news.. im hype for this next tourney. I have recently quit my other competitive game, and i have been putting in a lot of practice into melee sharpening up my tech skill and trying to improve all around both in ability and confidence.

hype

Kel

Smash Master
Does that stand for Saint Louis? If so, and if it's big enough, and if I can get enough people to go, I'd be willing to drive.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
It really has no meaning at all everyone is taking it as shart which shard is like a crystal shard, shart is to accidently crap your pants while trying to fart......... you should actually just correct your name or call yourself ted bundy lol

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright, it's looking like our next event will be on the 16th of February. Our options were it and next weekend, but I'd rather give ourselves more of a distance than that. The 16th will end up being the same date as the St Louis event, but later weekends in February aren't available to us. And with these tournaments being small and relatively casual, I can't say I'm worried about stealing attendance from MO.

Anyways. What interest would we have towards this date? I'd like to see this happen, so let me know!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
hey, other than singles, what else goes on at these? doubles? mid tier?

Brawl & Melee Singles. If there is time, side events are possible. For this event specifically, you'd have to ask Hilt about any side events.

I'd personally like to get Project M started at these, but since I won't be here on the 16th, probably won't happen lol. I'll talk about that when the time comes, though. For now, general thoughts on Project M for these (assuming there's enough time)?

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
I know project m is popular but I also know alot of us won't travel up there for singles only, maybe if you could alternate project m sometimes with doubles. that would be nice. just a thought though.

Top Bottom