• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Songs You Loved Instantly

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I dunno about you guys, but it takes a while for a song to grow on me. Once in a while though I come across a song I know will be one of my favourites before it's even over for the first time. If I'm not the only person who's like this then post your insta-faves here.

[yt]V1o1tFuePpg[/yt]

[yt]JL0MbxWD2iI[/yt]

[yt]GMFQKca_9dk[/yt]

[yt]7B4maEhXB0U[/yt]

[yt]O_PiBZxzAFI[/yt]

[yt]rn_YodiJO6k[/yt]

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
[yt]hYqWJQCptV0[/yt]

the vocal harmonies at 30 seconds in had me hooked instantly and it only gets better from there. probably my favorite power fantasy metal song/album of all time

[yt]hTWKbfoikeg[/yt]

I never heard this song until like 2000 and it started my crippling middle school addiction with Nirvana. The intro is just so cool, the clean guitar tone is jawesome. I hate this music video/radio edit version. it really kills the momentum to take out the repetitions in the instrumental parts. Nirvana has tons of better songs but this is their biggest hit for a reason i think.

[yt]4E40fkUYOlo[/yt]

The intro riff is instantly iconic and then the lead arpeggios are ridiculous. I'm not crazy about the vocals but the catchy and proficient instrumental is so nice

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm not really descriptive when it comes to music but here.

Skrillex - Summit (ft. Ellie Goulding)

As soon as I heard this I got completely hooked. It was best track on his album, "Bangarang". I really love how he did with the beat and echoes.

Deadmau5 - Strobe

Honestly, this song just motivates me throughly. Every best and sound was just vibrant and lively.

Adele - set fire to the rain (cazzette remix)

This is the only remix that gets me pumped up whenever I hear it on the radio.
It is just too damn good. I don't know what he did, but it must've been ferret magic. XD

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
There's another QOTSA song I insta-loved, Mosquito Song.

[yt]aE_3n9tU1_Q[/yt]

The descending acoustic riff is just so good for some reason.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
a gigantic fat guy landed on my head and simultaneously i got hit in the nuts during the end breakdown of this song and it was still a very positive experience

[yt]NQNWCcvRZyk[/yt]

then soon after the lead singer started puking on stage in the middle of a song and he just kept going, drooling puke all over the mic. interesting night to say the least and a good way to get introduced to this band. anyways, the end breakdown is one of my favorite things ever. it is soooo catchy and riding (starts at 1:20)

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
NOFX - Linoleum

First heard this song in the PS1 game Grind Session, fell in love from the first skate :D

Emarosa - Heads or Tails? Real or Not?

First time I've ever discovered a band from a commercial on Fuse, this song played on a band promo commercial during Warped Wednesdays, and I immediately ran to the computer to find these guys. Such a good song!

Protest The Hero - Bloodmeat

That intro just kicked my *** when I first heard it XD, the song got stuck in my head right off the bat.

Millencolin - No Cigar

Yet another song from a skating game, this song was one of the main reasons I got into punk rock as a kid, the song was just too damn catchy XD

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
The Heart of Everything is a really good album by them. I like both songs but Truth Beneath the Rose trumps. :p

Most songs that click instantly for me have either good relatable lyrics or a very nice catchy beat.
Haha, yeah, it's a fairly good album. Personally, though, I like Hand of Sorrow better than TBtR; it might be because it's based on the Farseer trilogy/series, which I love.

Gotye - Somebody that I used to know

This song hit me hard. It had such a 90s feel.
This is a fantastic song, but I've always liked the Walk Off the Earth version better. It's just a matter of preference, though.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Evanescence - Field of Innocence
A really good friend showed me this song back when we hardly knew each other, and I guess we connected since we both like this band a lot. So the song means a lot to me that way, on top of me just liking it a lot anyways. I guess I'm just a really big fan of slow songs which have meaningful/relatable lyrics.

Pendulum - Watercolour
I found this band at complete random since the singer is featured on another song I like. This also happened to be the first song I listened to by them, and remains my favorite. I just like the energy the song has.

Rise Against - Make It Stop
Really like the message behind it; and I just like the song. Nothing else to really say since RA is pretty much my favorite band anyways.

Scary Kids Scaring Kids - The Deep End
I literally found this song / band 2 days ago; and a lot of their songs have been on repeat, but especially this one. Don't really have a reason, just like it a lot.

Top Bottom