• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic '08 Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
I LOVE THAT SHOW OMG!!! i still havent seen the last one. Im ashamed...
are you available Friday/this weekend for Brawl/Melee?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Fumoffu is the best of the three. The Second Raid is amazing until the last 3 or 4 eps and it gets very, very bad. You'll see what I mean, but it's sitll worth watching I think.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
i'll watch it when i get back to my apartment. let me know if you're doing any melee/ brawl/ steak smashfests or something...

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
C'mon, step it up. I updated OP and I need more awards to hand out. I just want to make an amazingly long list of useless stuff no one cares about, but still reach amazing posts on here.

I challenge Tenki for best celebrity avatar.

NEED MOAR AWARDS

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
no way. thumbs is lying

he calls me every night and we talk about how brawl is great and how sonic is better than MK.

or maybe we've never talked in person.
could be option a or option b.

i go with a, but what do i know

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
No wai! Memphis is soo friendly! That's why he has the Friendliest award!

I'm pretty content with the Sexy and Best Hair, lol.

I need to come up with more awards...

How about the "infzy changed back from Pichu to Sonic award"?

No that's just a joke. Just wanted to point that out.

:093:

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
or i should get the steak award.

just sayn..... lol

oh the posts most like mango award should go to LuCKy
you guys should check out the videos of his area, the commentary is WAYYY too steak.

its like the wombo combo video the entire time

infomon

Smash Scientist
oh lulz
pichu was just a joke, for that one post that one time :laugh:

altho I did second Pichu in Melee. Pichu's toooooo good.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
No, I think that award to whoever has scrubbed the most floors in all of Hyrule.

I can't that song on Youtube, but that should be our theme song.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
true. 580 doesn't do anything but complain about stupid **** and go OLOLOOLOLOLOLO BURRNNNN
no scrubbing

he should get the stupid **** award then

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well something to a lesser degree, but sure why not?

(sorry man, I still like you, at least you have probably made the most improvement out of all of us.)

((then again, Brawl was released last year, so shouldn't the biggest improvement award really go to somebody like Tenki?))

(((Nah, I think it goes to X5 just because he improved the most since he has joined... Tenki has made the most improvement out of all of us just because he is a true warrior who strived for this stuff.)))

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
If anybody is KASR II, it's me because I have to look back on my textbox just to make sure I didn't mix up any letters here or there.

But the least sarcastic award works as well. I can't sugarcoat it no matter how hard I try that X5 just doesn't get some if not most of our subliminal messages. :/

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I can't sugarcoat it no matter how hard I try that X5 just doesn't get some if not most of our subliminal messages. :/
Might be because he's too young/sheltered to understand half of them... :ohwell:

Neon Ness

He's my age. Perhaps American aging works different than European.
But, I think he said he was homeschooled.

Public school with other people teaches you teh ways of the world. Mainly profanity and sexual jokes.

At least, that's how middle/high school was for me...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
He's 13/14/15, right? That mgiht be it. I knew I wasn't really internet smart at that age... although I was spending those years playing WCIII/WoW.

Still, you learn a lot when you do... perhaps too much sometimes...

Go ahead and give X5 that award anyway, I don't think anybody, not even him, would hardly disagree.

Edit: No Neon, I was homeschooled as well (I still am), but I learned as much as any public school kid would've (if not more...) minus the social part.

Neon Ness

Edit: No Neon, I was homeschooled as well (I still am), but I learned as much as any public school kid would've (if not more...) minus the social part.
No, no, I didn't mean to insult the quality of education of people who are homeschooled. I was only talking about how people who go to public school have easier access to things like dirty jokes/sexual overtones in peoples' jokes, because you were saying how X580 didn't understand 'em... but, if you're homeschooled, too, then that shoots a hole in my theory.

I'm probably one of those people who's better off keeping his mouth shut... :X

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Nah you're okay Neon, it just so happens that my cousins had links when I was about 12, so I kind of caught on a bit early, like around the time puberty hit too... :l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom