• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic and Alucard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaridovich

Smash Rookie
(Before I start talking, let me say that I believe that Sonic has probably already been mentioned as a possible Smash Brawl character in other threads. I apologize if I'm bringing back old subjects.)

Well... There have been running rumors that now that there'll be a game with Mario and Sonic together (or so I've heard, could be only another rumor, if anyone can confirm this I'd appreciate), Sonic could become a Smash Brawl character. And following him, could be others: Shadow, Knuckles, Blade, Tails and so.

Who knows? I, at least, would love to see Sonic and Mario battle it out to the end between them and all the other Smash Bros characters.
If he had at least some of the moves he has on Sonic Battle (like Sonic Storm), he could become a very powerful character.

If anyone else other than Sonic from his games should come as well, I believe it should be Shadow, Knuckles or Tails - but not all together. Spamming Smash Brawl with Sonic characters, at the same time it could be cool, could also be pointless.

Also, I have been thinking.

If Konami's Solid Snake is now a competitor in Smash Brawl...

Why not Alucard? He's definetly one the most famous character from the Castlevania series (besides Dracula and Richter) and, since Konami now has one character in Smash Brawl, it could be two (but not a lot, for the same reason mentioned above, when I talked about other characters from Sonic's games). Alucard could be a very cool fighter on Smash Brawl.
(If not Alucard, maybe Richter.)

I have one more idea, but it's not of a new character and also not for Smash Brawl (although it is related to Smash Brawl), so I'll not mention it here.

Yaridovich

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I mean that game. Thanks for the confirmation, so far I had only heard it from my friends.

And yeah, I forgot about Simon, the oldschool Castlevania character... Could be another Konami character in the game too.

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
Yeah, I mean that game. Thanks for the confirmation, so far I had only heard it from my friends.

And yeah, I forgot about Simon, the oldschool Castlevania character... Could be another Konami character in the game too.
Wishful thinking but I think that third parties will only get one rep per party. Like Sega: Sonic, Capcom: Mega Man, and Square: Geno.

Yaridovich

Smash Rookie
Well... I can't say I disagree with that. Super Smash is mainly a Nintendo fighting game, it would be pointless to spam the game with characters from third parties.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
As much as I like Castlevania...other third party character are there that I'd rather have than another Konami rep

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
Sonic... i don't think he's in! because he is in "Mario & Sonic at the olympics" so i don't think he would be in!

About Alucard... i would love to see him in, but he's more a PS char than a Nintendo char, although he 1st appeared in CV3!

so, SImon Belmont FTW!

volbound1700

Smash Master
I love how everyone just assumes that there won't be more the one third party characters from the same game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom