• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic And Knuckles In Japan's Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
This is 100% false. You remind me of those people who had "friends who work at Nintendo" who claimed to know when Twilight Princess would be released. Those "friends on the inside" were completely wrong (having claimed it would be released on April 14). It seems to me that the upper level employees do not fraternize with the lower level ones. You may think your friend knows a lot, but let me point out some flaws in your logic:

(1) -- Your "incomplete list" contains nothing more than what has been revealed to us with the exceptions of Sonic, Knuckles, Ridley, Waluigi, and supposedly the entire SSBM cast. So, you mean to tell us that beyond what has been released on the DOJO, there are no more characters beyond that at this point in the development? Call me pessimistic, but methinks that it is a bit late in the game to be creating characters from scratch. The game is supposed to come out in four months, and Sakurai has stated that not everyone from Melee will be returning. (The first to go is most likely Pichu...)

(2) -- Your friend has access to so much more information than this, yet he chose only to reveal a few characters? On top of that, you put Sonic and Knuckles into the thread title. Are they your favorites? Were the other characters not worth mentioning until the inside of the thread? Also, if the list is "incomplete", how does your friend 'know' about characters that won't make the final roster? "There's no Animal Crossing Character, no Krystral. Sorry guys." WTF?

(3) -- The presented move set is nothing more than a few move names. Anyone could have come up with those. And even if they are real, those do not tell us anything. Also, all four specials are a variation of "spindash"? His final smash too? What, no fifth special? Melee added one special onto N64. Why not another one? :)

(4) -- If your friend has a copy of the game in his hand, why does he not send any screenshots? Last I checked, Nintendo always does closed beta tests. They never release material to someone who will spill anything to the outside world (much less an actual working copy of a game).

my sentiments exactly... Never post this kind of news unless you have something to show for it.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
It's already been confirmed that every SSBM character won't make it back for Brawl.

close thread plz.

SuperAce

Smash Journeyman
I think gameplay is a valid question, don't you? You wouldn't be giving us all false witness would you? That is against the mosaic and messianic law.

IcyDrifter

Smash Apprentice
There is a glitch when you go Marth vs. Link and you sword clash for 15 hits, one will miss, you'll both go flying, and take no damage.

IcyDrifter

Smash Apprentice
of course not. No reason to lie. I don't even tell fairy tales (like Santa) to kids because I don't like to crush hope. I'm trying to help you out!!!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
This is 100% false. You remind me of those people who had "friends who work at Nintendo" who claimed to know when Twilight Princess would be released. Those "friends on the inside" were completely wrong (having claimed it would be released on April 14). It seems to me that the upper level employees do not fraternize with the lower level ones. You may think your friend knows a lot, but let me point out some flaws in your logic:

(1) -- Your "incomplete list" contains nothing more than what has been revealed to us with the exceptions of Sonic, Knuckles, Ridley, Waluigi, and supposedly the entire SSBM cast. So, you mean to tell us that beyond what has been released on the DOJO, there are no more characters beyond that at this point in the development? Call me pessimistic, but methinks that it is a bit late in the game to be creating characters from scratch. The game is supposed to come out in four months, and Sakurai has stated that not everyone from Melee will be returning. (The first to go is most likely Pichu...)

(2) -- Your friend has access to so much more information than this, yet he chose only to reveal a few characters? On top of that, you put Sonic and Knuckles into the thread title. Are they your favorites? Were the other characters not worth mentioning until the inside of the thread? Also, if the list is "incomplete", how does your friend 'know' about characters that won't make the final roster? "There's no Animal Crossing Character, no Krystral. Sorry guys." WTF?

(3) -- The presented move set is nothing more than a few move names. Anyone could have come up with those. And even if they are real, those do not tell us anything. Also, all four specials are a variation of "spindash"? His final smash too? What, no fifth special? Melee added one special onto N64. Why not another one? :)

(4) -- If your friend has a copy of the game in his hand, why does he not send any screenshots? Last I checked, Nintendo always does closed beta tests. They never release material to someone who will spill anything to the outside world (much less an actual working copy of a game).

my sentiments exactly... Never post this kind of news unless you have something to show for it.
Buzz just sawed you. LOL see what I did thar?!?

On a more serious note, I would urge the smashers participating in this discussion to stop feeding the troll. He's lying, its obvious, and all you people do is encourage him.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
There is a glitch when you go Marth vs. Link and you sword clash for 15 hits, one will miss, you'll both go flying, and take no damage.
Who in their right mind sword clashes 15 times??? You are the biggest liar (or your Nintendo guy stashed in the basement is) on the planet!

<3 SamuraiPanda

SuperAce

Smash Journeyman
You haven't answered Mr. Drifter. Do you think gameplay questions are valid?
And would't that be a problem in Single Button for a multi-button switch?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
of course not. No reason to lie. I don't even tell fairy tales (like Santa) to kids because I don't like to crush hope. I'm trying to help you out!!!
Yet you'll be long gone before December 3rd.

I guarantee this.

IcyDrifter

Smash Apprentice
Unless any of you actually OWN the game, don't doubt what i'm saying! Geez, you act like you know everything, and you haven't even played it, or know anyone who has played it.

burrito

Smash Lord
Okay, I'll take the bait. Is Ness in this game? What are the Earthbound stages like? What's Snake's stage like? How many stages are there? Has he unlocked all of them? What is online play like? Can you collect trophies in this game?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Unless any of you actually OWN the game, don't doubt what i'm saying! Geez, you act like you know everything, and you haven't even played it, or know anyone who has played it.
You don't own it yourself, and there's not a shred of evidence that your "friend" even exists or that anything you claim is true.

IcyDrifter

Smash Apprentice
Lol. I like talking to you guys. Its a challenge feeding truth to those who declare you a liar. Its a combo. Pressing A and then pressing B isn't hard.

"That's why these people on SmashBoards are freaking ********. TOTAL FRAKIN' *******!"
Quote from my friend... Not me.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Well if your not lying could you tell me the whole Fire Emblem Line up?

If Gannodorf has his sword from TP?

Is Shiek seperate from Zelda now that she has her TP outfit?

What is Yoshi's final Smash, and Wario's as well, also Peach's?

>_> that's all for now, I'd like to belive you but people lie all the time, I'd if you answered my questions though.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok, try this question for size.

If Mario and Link were to attack eachother at the same time and perform a foward smash attack on eachother at the same time; given their weight types and theer unique power of the foward smash attack multiplied by the fact that Link had a longer distance in running and Mario recently ate some percent reduction sushi, would Mario or Link fly the farthest or will the two attacks cancel eachother out or will their be a new unique system where the two combatants duke eachother out? Then divide the fact that Link has a longer reach with his sword and Mario is a fat *******. Finally, compare and contrast this given scenario in Melee and then the scenario in Brawl and right a 3 paragraph essay on how each scenario will act differently.

You have 5 minutes to answer this question. It is worth 15 points.

Go.

(BTW God hates it when you call people "*******".)

I Like Smash...

Smash Apprentice
ive played it...
its overrated...
and IcyDrifter is telling the complete truth...

of course im being facetious...

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Lol. I like talking to you guys. Its a challenge feeding truth to those who declare you a liar. Its a combo. Pressing A and then pressing B isn't hard.

"That's why these people on SmashBoards are freaking ********. TOTAL FRAKIN' *******!"
Quote from my friend... Not me.
If we're so ********, then answer our questions, liar.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
IcyDrifter, you haven't addressed my four issues:
Buzz said:

(3) -- The presented move set is nothing more than a few move names. Anyone could have come up with those. And even if they are real, those do not tell us anything. Also, all four specials are a variation of "spindash"? His final smash too? What, no fifth special? Melee added one special onto N64. Why not another one?

You laugh at us calling you liars, yet you won't respond to anyone. Prove yourself.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I've got someone who works for nintendo. The Japanese Version is complete. I wouldn't lie to you.

Incomplete Character list:
Every SSBM Character
Sonic and Knuckles
Snake
Ike
Meta Knight
Wario & Waluigi
Zero Suit Samus
Pit
Ridley
It's already been confirmed that every SSBM character won't make it back for Brawl.

close thread plz.
Mission fail'd

IcyDrifter

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I'll take the bait. Is Ness in this game? What are the Earthbound stages like? What's Snake's stage like? How many stages are there? Has he unlocked all of them? What is online play like? Can you collect trophies in this game?
Yes. Fourside is still there, not Onett. The spaceship will crash into the building after awile sending you flying. Snake doesn't have a stage or my friend didn't unlock it. 31. No he's missing 5. Online play is awesome, he plays with the guy who gave him the game. Yes and alot more detail to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom