• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Ditto Challenge thread.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So, when the game comes out in america, we can challenge each other here in sonic dittos...to see who is the best at them :).

Sounds fun no?

S4k3

Smash Rookie
I'll be there, I really don't wanna be lumped in as one of the noob Sonic players. I can already tell that when you get in a battle most people are gonna assume the person playing Sonic is a noob, ya know what I mean? As much as I love the little blue guy, the past years really haven't been good to him, and most Sonic fans come off as *******. I'm looking forward to this!

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
So, when the game comes out in america, we can challenge each other here in sonic dittos...to see who is the best at them :).

Sounds fun no?

Sounds very fun hylian. We can MM. I owe you one anyway since i didn't make it to the san antonio tourny.

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman
You can count me in. Get ready to get creamed! (or cream me lol)

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Sure. [this is to make the post longer]

Top Bottom