• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic frame data

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Sorry for the double post but I need some help. I am having issues finding the duration of sonics hitboxes while he is in the air.
I can find it for multihit moves like Fair and Uair since its easier to time them, but moves like his Nair, Dair and Bair are much harder because they are only single hit and figuring out the last frame where they hit is rather difficult.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Nair is 3 hits, no?

Or does that not affect the duration of the hitbox...?

:093:

Tenki

Smash Hero
If you really have to do it, take frame data for Sonic's jump (lol, FH, SH, whatever)

then work your way from there by taking the difference between frames.

It sounds alot more painful but I guess that's how you'd "brute force" it.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Camal, I don't think it makes a difference when a hitbox goes from one part to another.

So long as it isn't interrupted of course.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I am having issues finding the duration of sonics hitboxes while he is in the air.
I can find it for multihit moves like Fair and Uair since its easier to time them, but moves like his Nair, Dair and Bair are much harder because they are only single hit and figuring out the last frame where they hit is rather difficult.
From my knowledge, Nair has 3 hits. You say you have no trouble finding the duration of hitboxes for multihit moves like Fair/Uair, but why should it be an issue for Nair if that's a multihit move as well?

Or am I missing something here?

:093:

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
Have we found any combos due to frame advantage during higher percentages + move decay? Has anyone exhausted those possibilities

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Yeah, a request. Can I see frame data for the down throw tech on all characters. So I can see by how many frames Sonic is disadvantaged or advantaged against each one.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Some of the OP doesn't make sense to me. For example, in the OoS section.... Uair has some weird thing about not being able to come out until we're in the air for some frames? Wouldn't Fair then be our fastest aerial OoS, faster than Uair even (although they both come out on frame 5 normally)???

that seems weird

also we should really figure out the invincy frame #s for side-B.... and Usmash lulz.

Top Bottom