• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

YoYoFantaFanta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yoyofantafanta
3DS FC
4914-3889-8963
who are you

jk

I talked to Koopa and he remembered you.

Also, Avalon is the guy who I had to beat in Grand Finals at this past tournament I took.

This is worse than Sonic's Dair.

I would've played PM again for like, a day, if it had Knuckles. Shame to see all that work go to waste.

:093:
That's nice to hear. We did talk and play friendlies for a while

I looked up that tournament and I didn't see that specific one, but I saw the one before it with you and Avalon and I realized who it was and I was like "oh that's who that guy was"

KyroChao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kyro_Keatonlabs
I like the idea of people completing the unfinished work but at the same time i think its in somewhat bad taste, and one of the teams statements seems to encourage people to avoid these builds at all for legal areas that I'm not sure about

Regardless I'd still like to see it hehe.

In other word I'm going to be practicing all night for a tourney tomorrow so thats fun.

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
I know I'm late Cammy, but congrats on your tournament win!!(:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I just started playing Xenoblade Chronicles X, and apparently Tails' voice actress did one of the options you could pick for the playable character.

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace
I wanted to like XCX but I just can't stand that active battle system.. The battle music also has lyrics. Ewww.

Seems like a good game despite those two key points that made me dislike it, though.

NNID
MasterHavik
Greetings my children...It's funny it says winning steak. I got a major announcement for yall.

Have a video of our lord Seagull pwning ******* first-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMqIXXvKjsw

Now look at this picture-> https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=23e9a9a501ce1225f3587231bdaf1c48&oe=56DD8103

I hope you can see it. I have finally joined the family..Well WiiU family that is. I got one Black Friday because my mom and bro wanted to spoil the **** out of me. I was even close to landing a PS4.

Anyway I also got Bayonetta 2 too boot. I may get the WiiU version of Lost World since I love the 3DS version of the game. Anyway my NNID: MasterHavik

Add me and let us share in the winning steak.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
There he is, everyone. The infamous KASR: mascot of the winning steak.

Now go and play already.

If you liked 3DS version, you should really get Lost World for Wii U... I think 3DS version is significantly inferior. I quit enjoy the Wii U version, but couldn't even bring myself to finish it on 3DS.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
There he is, everyone. The infamous KASR: mascot of the winning steak.

Now go and play already.

If you liked 3DS version, you should really get Lost World for Wii U... I think 3DS version is significantly inferior. I quit enjoy the Wii U version, but couldn't even bring myself to finish it on 3DS.

As someone who has played it, it was boring and frustrating. That said, Eggman's theme in the game was awesome.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
As someone who has played it, it was boring and frustrating. That said, Eggman's theme in the game was awesome.
3DS, Wii U, or both?

I agree that 3DS version was rather disappointing. I'll defend the Wii U version, despite it's flaws that I find rather forgivable.

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
Greetings, KASR! I'm one of the new guys around here, but I'd never turn down a delicious winning steak.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
All this talk of XBX, I'm starting to wonder if I should get it.

A friend of mine showed me the trailers for the game and I instantly got hooked. But I have had trouble deciding if I should get Chronicles (Shulks game) before X or if I should get X then try and find Chronicles

Greetings my children...It's funny it says winning steak. I got a major announcement for yall.

Have a video of our lord Seagull pwning ******* first-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMqIXXvKjsw

Now look at this picture-> https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=23e9a9a501ce1225f3587231bdaf1c48&oe=56DD8103

I hope you can see it. I have finally joined the family..Well WiiU family that is. I got one Black Friday because my mom and bro wanted to spoil the **** out of me. I was even close to landing a PS4.

Anyway I also got Bayonetta 2 too boot. I may get the WiiU version of Lost World since I love the 3DS version of the game. Anyway my NNID: MasterHavik

Hello :3

Also, Wii U version definitely better. Less force to use Whisps.

:135:

KyroChao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kyro_Keatonlabs
Power outage before my tournament even began so after waiting two hours i just got a refund for doubles and singles. He gave me an extra ten dollars when i got my refund so profit? :p

Also lost world wii u is fine, at least its fun and looks really good. 3DS is so dull and obnoxious

NNID
MasterHavik
Yes I created the meme. Anyway I'll add you guys later tonight. I got some homework that I need to finish and prepare my finals in chem and math. My Spanish final is easy.

YoYoFantaFanta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yoyofantafanta
3DS FC
4914-3889-8963
Yes I created the meme. Anyway I'll add you guys later tonight. I got some homework that I need to finish and prepare my finals in chem and math. My Spanish final is easy.
I played Sonic in Brawl and PM but I didn't know of Smashboards until Zipzo leaked all that stuff.

Anyway, I'm playing him in this game too. And know I'm on smashboards. Nice to meet you KASR, I'm going to join in on the winning steak of Sonics and hopefully become one of the frontrunners of this steak.

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld

T...That's the bundle I wanted for black friday!...hopefully it'll still be around by christmas? x;

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
To be fair, KASR, you were the catalyst of the meme. Your blunder was escalated by your peers and became the beautiful misteak that it is today.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Hi guys. Apparently people have data mined Sonic Runners and found Mephiles of all people as a playable character. I can't tell whether this is amazing or just shatters the canonicity even more than the game already has.

Because he lacks feet, I'll assume he'll be Flying/something.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hi guys. Apparently people have data mined Sonic Runners and found Mephiles of all people as a playable character. I can't tell whether this is amazing or just shatters the canonicity even more than the game already has.

Because he lacks feet, I'll assume he'll be Flying/something.
Well, in Sonic '06, I pretty sure he walks. Some how..... I think?

I like Sonic. Who else likes Sonic?
*raises hand*

Spitfire16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spitfire94
I know this isn't important but is anyone else surprised Sticks is going to be a Team Sonic rep for the upcoming Mario&Sonic game?

SonicMario

Smash Master
I know this isn't important but is anyone else surprised Sticks is going to be a Team Sonic rep for the upcoming Mario&Sonic game?
Eh, I don't mind it. We can just consider her the lone Boom rep (As of course Sonic and the others are still the designs we're used to since Sonic Adventure). I think in general people are glad they're adding new characters in the first place. For three straight games (2011 Winter Olympics was the last game to add new characters. Both London and Sochi did not add any more characters) there were no new additions.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Eh, i'm not really surprised. I mean, who else would have they add?

Eh, I don't mind it. We can just consider her the lone Boom rep (As of course Sonic and the others are still the designs we're used to since Sonic Adventure). I think in general people are glad they're adding new characters in the first place. For three straight games (2011 Winter Olympics was the last game to add new characters. Both London and Sochi did not add any more characters) there were no new additions.
But who is there to add really that isn't comic book?

I mean, i guess there is Rouge. Or Elise...........

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Well, in Sonic '06, I pretty sure he walks. Some how..... I think?

Only in his blatant Shadow recolor form, and even then he kinda staggers about. As Crystal Mephiles, he either warps or floats. The only time he does neither is when Omega's pumping him full of lead, but even then, he's mostly staggering.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Only in his blatant Shadow recolor form, and even then he kinda staggers about. As Crystal Mephiles, he either warps or floats. The only time he does neither is when Omega's pumping him full of lead, but even then, he's mostly staggering.
So basically.......

Mephiles should have never existed and Sonic '06 cannon should be re-written or retcon it?

But in all seriousness, you are right. It still just looks so silly.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Eh, i'm not really surprised. I mean, who else would have they add?

But who is there to add really that isn't comic book?

I mean, i guess there is Rouge. Or Elise...........

There's actually many choices (And Rouge as well as all three of the Babylon Rogues and Zazz from the Deadly Six has already been confirmed as playable for the next game). Who still hasn't been playable (that's actually viable since Sega never uses Comic Book or Show-exclusive characters)? Well you have Cream the Rabbit, Omega, Charmy, Espio, Big the Cat, Marine the Raccoon, Tikal, Chaos, etc. You could actually go on and on since Sega often introduced at least one character per game.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
There's actually many choices (And Rouge as well as all three of the Babylon Rogues and Zazz from the Deadly Six has already been confirmed as playable for the next game). Who still hasn't been playable (that's actually viable since Sega never uses Comic Book or Show-exclusive characters)? Well you have Cream the Rabbit, Omega, Charmy, Espio, Big the Cat, Marine the Raccoon, Tikal, Chaos, etc. You could actually go on and on since Sega often introduced at least one character per game.
Oh jez. I didn't realise so many characters are yet to be confirmed.

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace
On that note, I've recently decided to change back to the GC controller. And with C-Stick set to attack.. Let's see how things work out.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
On that note, I've recently decided to change back to the GC controller. And with C-Stick set to attack.. Let's see how things work out.
Oh, so you've finally joined the master race?

What did you do before?

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace
Pro Controller..

GC adapters were a ***** to find so I just started playing with that and grew used to it.

C-stick for aerials is so much better on the GC controller. Though I miss pivot grab and SD with the Smash setting instead of attack.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Maybe they'll go the Mario Kart 8 route and add a few subsidiary DLC characters like Link. Or Lara-Su :troll:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I just want Hatsune Miku to be in a Sonic & Sega All-Stars game.

Top Bottom