• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Sez Skype Shots Monthlies- Next: Apr 13th (?)

True Blue

Smash Lord
I think I am gonna stream art things tonight ya guys should totally keep me company and skype with me. lol While keeping what little chatters, in the chat box i have, company.

Edit: Just found the links in your signature... lol. Now gotta listen to them! FOREVER!

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Not the chatty type but I don't mind. Post it up when you're streaming.

Yep, it saves me from going through my favourites.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Yea! Though I am at work right now so won't be until like 9ish my time. But I will just contact ya on skype when I get it ready and tell ya guys exactly what will be going on. Besides the obvious lol.

Kupo Rose

Damn that was looonngg call. Espy really burned me out.

Nice work with your art btw, Blue.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Thanks, was nice to have people chatting about. And today is another work day! Just no stream, but gotta do advertising junk. And the one online match for a tourney I am a part of.
And yea that was a very long call. Especially since I streamed for like 3 hours and then I stayed on for 3 more hours and went to bed. And you guys probably stayed up even longer. lol

Kupo Rose

Did you finish that expression art? I saw you working on a female character afterwards.

I think we stayed on for a couple more hours playing birthday games.

I get Octavia.

Soooo much Octavia.

And Espy was just lols. Braeburn and Spike hah.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Wait birthday games? Waaaa?
And I finished that one expression, I gotta at least do 1 a week, and I am actually up 1 at the moment. But then I also have other things to do to but not on the computer. The girl I coloring was Catherine and that was something I did for free for someone that made me a Jolteon hat.
Then I also colored my comic issue2 cover since I forgot that I never really finished it lol

True Blue

Smash Lord
I feel like either should be find for me... Definitely going to try and stay at a place where I can drink lol.
And Octavia Mousepad? Hhhmmmm. Gotta think about how to go about it. Would ya want it to be the same style as the Rainbow Dash one I did? Just like simplistic lines and colors?

True Blue

Smash Lord
Ok well I will try to work on that also. Just gotta find the correct sizes, but I will probably do that afterwards cause whatever design I make I will make them into playmats to hopefully sell to people.

Kupo Rose

Can't you just drink at home? And don't worry about it, I don't need one. Post a picture of your RD mousepad though.

April 13th sounds good.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Nope, my parents are super religious so I can't drink at home. Kinda sucks.
Though I was probably gonna post it up after I got it printed. But I can probably post it up after I resize it, problem has been that I am always that guy that gets worried someone on the net is going to steal it randomly. lol

Kupo Rose

Or resize and watermark it.

You're as paranoid as I am when I have to ship stuff abroad.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Lol. Normally I would just watermark it but because it is so simplistic it would be very easy to take off the water mark. lol But I will see what I can do. lol.
Though on another note is the cutie mark on Octavia the music note that is similar to an S? Cause if so this might be easier to do since I already made that symbol for a Miku Poster from before hand lol.

Kupo Rose

Heh.

If it makes you feel any better. You inspired me to start drawing.

Even if a little.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Because I messaged you on AIM one day and things were said that resulted in me saying that you should draw me a picture and then you said you couldn't draw and I said I didn't care and then it ended and so I assumed that you were going to draw me a picture and then I restated it here. lol
The biggest of run on sentences lol.

Top Bottom