• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Texture and Music Thread

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I don't know how to change the CSS layout either >_< Maybe Bionic Sonic knows.

You don't get how to make your own custom menu background? Or you don't know how to get it to show in your game?

Kupo Rose

i dont know how to make my own textures etc etc, but i realllly wanted to know how to put the super sonic/new gen sonic background on the wii.

Brawlbox is used to make textures right?
Brawlbox is used to make... Pretty much everything lol.

I haven't released the Next Gen background (yet). I made something else. Maybe you'll want this one? Lol. (excuse the crappy camera quality)

==========

1. Download this http://www.mediafire.com/?hwzmznmflej for the Super Sonic main menu background.

2. Extract the folder. There will be a ReadMe and a mu_menumain.pac file.

3. Go to your SD Card. Put the mu_menumain.pac in the pfmenu2 folder. (if you don't have it, just create a new folder and call it that)

The pfmenu2 should be in your RSBE folder. It should be like this;

private > wii > app > RSBE

Put the mu_menumain.pac in there. (The circled one)

==========

edit: Lol Pheonix

Kupo Rose

Lemme know if it won't work for ya, Speed :O

@Wedge: Did you manage to make Sonic's body shine pink? I couldn't get mine to work :/ Only the head >.>

Kupo Rose

Lol dammmnn, got 1UP'd >.>

If you want. You need "B-air <3" and "PD" or "PheonIX" on the fist too btw.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
****, the thought of more shiny pink goodness blows my mind.. But, yeah. The feet said B-air <3, and the glove said PD. Originally it was just meant for it to be on the left foot, and on the right fist, but lolbrawl.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Brawlbox is used to make... Pretty much everything lol.

I haven't released the Next Gen background (yet). I made something else. Maybe you'll want this one? Lol. (excuse the crappy camera quality)

Where can I get that background? Is that the available background from your post?

EDIT: I want a custom Sonic texture, but I don't know what do put. Somebody help me!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I don't know how to change the CSS layout either >_< Maybe Bionic Sonic knows.

You don't get how to make your own custom menu background? Or you don't know how to get it to show in your game?
The one NinjaLink has? Yeah, it's CSS Organizer, which you need to uncompress with BrawlBox (after texturing in the menu) and directly edit the CSS thereafter.

There are advantages/disadvantages between CSS Organizer and code-based CSS (I know how to do it) but I'm old-school and do the code-based ones :p

i dont know how to make my own textures etc etc, but i realllly wanted to know how to put the super sonic/new gen sonic background on the wii.

Brawlbox is used to make textures right?
BrawlBox is basically a Brawl editor, including messing with the menu, CSS, etc. Whole range of things.

The only problem with making your own backgrounds for the CSS = the background has to be the same height and width, or it'll freeze.

(Off-topic, but is anyone willing to do a stage texture for me? (VM me) =D )

Kupo Rose

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
meh all these textures are making me wanna start making them again. But most of the ones i tried to make from request freeze so I just stopped bothering. now IDK what to do :s

Kupo Rose

Might've wanted to mention you can't have CSPs AND a custom CSS background if you don't want to freeze your wii >_<
Edit: You can have both, but I accidentally added them seperately :l
Sorry, I never knew that could happen. I don't have CSP's in my Wii. :<

(PAL user)

meh all these textures are making me wanna start making them again. But most of the ones i tried to make from request freeze so I just stopped bothering. now IDK what to do :s
Go for it. Have you tried making textures with Brawlbox?

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Yeah I've always made Textures that way. But lately no ones interested in my textures. But then again i did disappear from the sonic community for awhile. I might start making them again soon IDK what to work on though.

Kupo Rose

Yeah I've always made Textures that way. But lately no ones interested in my textures. But then again i did disappear from the sonic community for awhile. I might start making them again soon IDK what to work on though.
Yeah, there isn't much Sonic textures to do now. Most of them have been done or you'll just have to 1Up another person's texture lol >.>

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
@Bionic: By any chance, would you know if PAL is compatible with the "CSS Organiser" or the "Code Based CSS"?
Yeah, most PAC/PCS files are compatible in every region for CSS Organizer. The code one...idk if they made it for PAL.

Might've wanted to mention you can't have CSPs AND a custom CSS background if you don't want to freeze your wii >_<
Edit: You can have both, but I accidentally added them seperately :l
Game loads sc_selcharacter.pac first and common5.pac next.

Menu backgrounds in sc_selcharacter.pac, CSPs in common5.pac?

-shrug-

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Well i'm thinking of updating shado's Scourge and Fixing some stuff on Speed's Sonic. and then theres the matter of still finishing everyone elses personal Sonic's. But i've been waiting for model hacks to be doable so i can Tweak my sonic around to look like kid craft. and to also Actually give Shado's Scourge a crown and a jacket if possible. But ATM theres only;y vertice Haxs which involves hex'ing which isnt my thing.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Espy, weren't you a Blaze the Cat fan? I could make you a Blaze texture lol.
That's be as creepy as it would be hilarious.

Zangoose-themed Sonic would be crazy.

But nah, I'm still thinking of what would look okay.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385

Shine upgrade.

It's actually a bit brighter pink. Don't know why it gets darker when taking a picture.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Omg I had no idea spring could be edited.. Has anyone got Sonic's spin aura to change colors yet? :(

Kupo Rose

Sonic's aura? Iirc Bionic Sonic says it's not possible? :dizzy:
Afaik you can only take the aura out.

Cool Scourge though ;p

edit:

Yeah, most PAC/PCS files are compatible in every region for CSS Organizer. The code one...idk if they made it for PAL.
Ah well. The CSS Organiser would be a bonus. I'm not too worried about not having that.

Top Bottom