• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-----Sonic Underground: New Tiny stinky teaser realeased!-----

Tenki

Smash Hero
I always though it looked like this:

|__>*****************
|__>*****************
|__>___Final Destination
|__>___________Zone 2
|__>*****************
|__>*****************
|__>_________________
|__>____Fox__on__Fox
|__>_________________

screw you, i'm colorblind.

<3 lol

edit/reply to next post:
yes. Red/black camo Snake (the first and only time I let someone consciously do this was in a team battle) on Lylat ticks me off so much.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
are you serious?

and how about suggestions for non sonic music. we should have at least one non sonic song, and have a pop-up saying "see? were not total fanboys" or something like that

CUsmasher2011

Smash Journeyman
Just throwing out some suggestions for music (If it already has not been decided), anything from the Project Chaos track list (the Sonic 3 & Knuckles remix tracks for those of you who may not know) would be great for the video. I especially like the Robotnik Radio idea for some of the music involved

EDIT: I just saw da K.I.D.'s post....something upbeat and fast non-Sonic music would be good (or maybe some Muse. hahaha)

Browny

Smash Hater
so im thinking... for the opening you could just chuck the opening 25 seconds of this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PMq4akUZr8c

in some slow-motion 0-50% + combo or a 0-death with homing attack/spring gimps lol. the youd put the title etc. otherwise thats what ill do for a combo vid if i ever get around to making one :)

Browny

Smash Hater
oh my god...

i heard that song on the radio like last year, i thought it was so awesome, so i rang the radio station to find out the name, they dont answer queries like that and just hung up. hopefully now with a version on the itnernet ill actually find out the name + D/L it finally :D

http://www.goear.com/listen.php?v=ccb651a

found it

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
A slow none Sonic song?

Listen to the song that starts at 3:16, it's too good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHKy5CcpOTY

Fits nicely at the end I believe.
Wait. What does everyone else think about the choice of songs? I think it would be better If we decided what went into which part in the video and the movements. I'm thinking:

10 minutes

*Introduction (Sonic the movie opening title sequence) 30 sec-1 min
*Part 1 (Cool stuff) 2 min ♪ Escape from the city
*Part 2 (Lethal stuff) 3min ♪Supporting me
*Part 3 (wow stuff) 3 mins ♪Keys the ruin/ team chaotic/ none Sonic music
*Credits (Sonic 3 doomsday remix?) 1 min
*Bloopers 1 min

What does everyone else think?

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Escape From the City,I'd rather have something else there. Everything else looks good imo. part 3 should be non-Sonic music.

The Credits could be that or maybe the song Tenki mentioned that is at the end of the Sonic movie.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
If Part 3 is to be done with non-Sonic music, can I suggest that Keys the Ruin be the music for Part 1 instead of Escape From the City?

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Brawl got it right by giving us "His World" without the lame *** lyrics. Then they ****ed up, and gave us the theme song to Sonic and the Secret Rings, lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've heard 'His World' too many times, I'm sick of it.
Just because you are sick of it, doesn't mean it's not a good song. However, I agree about NOT using it. It's just too predictable, something Sonic should NEVER be.

NO!!

Sonic CD opening you fool!!

----------

*Part 1 (Cool stuff) 2 min ♪ Escape from the city
*Part 2 (Lethal stuff) 3min ♪Supporting me
*Part 3 (wow stuff) 3 mins ♪Keys the ruin/ team chaotic/ none Sonic music
*Credits (Sonic 3 doomsday remix?) 1 min
*Bloopers 1 min
Personally:

Intro: Sonic CD Opening: His World, Instrumental Version
ACT 1 (Cool Stuff): Stardust Speedway (Bad Future- Remix???)
ACT 2 (Lethal Stuff): Supporting Me
ACT 3 (Wow Stuff): Sonic 3 & Knuckles Doomsday Remix OR Sky Sanctuary Remix (Both from Project Chaos)
Credits: Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Ending Credits
Bloopers: Emerald Hill Zone (2 PLAYER VERSION!!!) -YES, GOD YES!!! THIS SONG WAS MADE FOR BLOOPERS!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh ****, I wonder if I could throw this in.

Credits: Sonic the Hedgehog 2's Ending Theme (Sweet Sweet Sweet).

Not the gay AKON version in Sonic '06, and not even the original song w/ lyrics by Dreams Come True.

Just the good 'ol 90's goodness that was Sonic 2's End Theme.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
I'm sorry people who don't wanna here "his world", but I've gotta use that opening guitar part in the crush 40 version:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EPXjt1MWOCA

Its too good. Again, I'm really only interested in using a small part of it, porbably for the/a trailer or intro of it.

I love all the suggestions guys. I got my pc now(but my internet is not working =( ) So once I get all my software and stuff on it, its time to get down to work!

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
What version of 'His world' da K.I.D.?

*Introduction:
A collection of clips from Sonic's past games and SSBB

~ Filler: Sonic wags his index finger (from the SSBB video of Sonic) while Dr.Robotnik says 'Getaload of THIS'.

*The cool stylish things go here ♪ Keys the ruin/ escape from the city/ Sonics theme song from SA1

Stuff like jab locks, mind games, foot stools, combos ect go here.
~ Filler 2: Zone sign ♪Ring collection sound

* Sonic on a killing spree ♪Supporting me/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gDHelMJwos
Alot of kills go here, like wall of pain, a good conter kill, ect

Filler: Zone sign ♪Ring collection sound

* Amazing stuff ♪Non-Sonic related/ non-gaming related/ Sonic related

The best kills and things done goes here.

Credits: ???

Bloopers: Silliest mistakes, funniest things, worse SD's go here.

Edit: Look at all these posts! Well this is just an advanced version of the frame I did before...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What version of 'His world' da K.I.D.?

*Introduction:
A collection of clips from Sonic's past games and SSBB

~ Filler: Sonic wags his index finger (from the SSBB video of Sonic) while Dr.Robotnik says 'Getaload of THIS'.

*The cool stylish things go here ♪ Keys the ruin/ escape from the city/ Sonics theme song from SA1

Stuff like jab locks, mind games, foot stools, combos ect go here.
~ Filler 2: Zone sign ♪Ring collection sound

* Sonic on a killing spree ♪Supporting me/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gDHelMJwos
Alot of kills go here, like wall of pain, a good conter kill, ect

Filler: Zone sign ♪Ring collection sound

* Amazing stuff ♪Non-Sonic related/ non-gaming related/ Sonic related

The best kills and things done goes here.

Credits: ???

Bloopers: Silliest mistakes, funniest things, worse SD's go here.

Edit: Look at all these posts! Well this is just an advanced version of the frame I did before...
Looks pretty awesome. Shouldn't there be a zone sign after the title flashes though? 3 Acts? or just 2 Acts? Also, c'mon now, don't kid around, the credits are gonna be THIS.

Remember though, THIS FOR BLOOPERS SONG!!!

R4ZE

Smash Ace
If i was making a video.... here is how it might go

step. things going on (MUSIC)

1. Intro graphic, "Blue STEEL(or w/e we name it) - A sonic comunity combo video" (Ice cap zone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQryFuJqmrU)

2. Beginning with some general sonic pwning other characters showing off some of his AT's and how they pwn.

3. the next segment fades out the music, fades the video.. fades out to sonic standing there. (music fades)

4. Sonic could be either go thru his taunts, and end on Side Taunt, or just side taunt.

5. Sonic starts a SC (Speed highway starts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzBW9n313xw)

6. Sonic releases a full charge spin just as the song starts to speed up, and the video starts flashing between insane combos to the beat of the music.

Everytime the song says "up and down and all around" Sonic must be doing either up-b or dair, in some form of ******/killing his opponent.

and thats as far as my idea has gone.. sounds good in theory tho right?
I'm assuming we would have a ton of footage if a lot of people on sonic boards are allowing their stuff to be used.

bleh, there are my thoughts.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If i was making a video.... here is how it might go

step. things going on (MUSIC)

1. Intro graphic, "Blue STEEL - A sonic comunity combo video" (Ice cap zone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQryFuJqmrU)

2. Beginning with some general sonic pwning other characters showing off some of his AT's and how they pwn.

3. the next segment fades out the music, fades the video.. fades out to sonic standing there. (music fades)

4. Sonic could be either go thru his taunts, and end on Side Taunt, or just side taunt.

5. Sonic starts a SC (Speed highway starts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzBW9n313xw)

6. Sonic releases a full charge spin just as the song starts to speed up, and the video starts flashing between insane combos to the beat of the music.

Everytime the sonic says "up and down and all around" Sonic must be doing either up-b or dair, in some form of ******/killing his opponent.

and thats as far as my idea has gone.. sounds good in theory tho right?
I'm assuming we would have a ton of footage if a lot of people on sonic boards are allowing their stuff to be used.
Half, if not all, the ideas in this thread are insta-win. It's a shame we can't fit it all into one video...

Also, if we indeed do use Sonic 3 Credits as the Credits music, might I suggest this remix: Sonic 3 Credits Remix.

There's simply too many ideas to make everyone happy, but ****it we'll try.

Also, might I recommend one version for youtube, and, if possible, one HIGH Quality version for download elsewhere?

PS: "I'm Too Fast" is still an awesome title, as is "Blast Processing".

Tenki

Smash Hero
i'd love it if this was the bloopers song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cJ_yWwpoxA

just the beginning part.

---------

edit:
i just listened to the crush40 version.

I guess the reason i don't like it is because when i first heard it, it was some really obnoxious version, and my brother kept listening to it over and over.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Sonic 1 & Knuckles... lol.

Off-topic, I'll never forget when I first put Sonic 1 in Sonic & Knuckles, expecting to play as Knux in Green Hill zone for that **** to pop up and I was like WTF?

On-topic, if Sonic gameplay from the genesis is allowed, can I do it?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Dude, back to what Chis said...
"GET A LOAD OF THIS!"
We need to include like, all of Dr. Robotniks..er..."Eggmans" quotes every time Sonic does something awesome.
"WHY YOU LITTLE...!!"
"YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!"
It's priceless. And Puffball is right about the song for bloopers. That's full of win.

If we submit some of our vids, do they need to be high quality? I can only capture my stuff through like videotaping...

Tenki

Smash Hero
roflmao

throw in an "I HAATE THAT HEDGEHOOG!" on a Snake star KO.

Top Bottom