• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic vs Lucas Matchup

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I need help with the Lucas Matchup this weekend I'm going to a tournament and if I win first round I must play Hammertime!

GabPR

Smash Lord
Spring is godlike against most tether recoveries, including lucas. Stages with small ceilings are a negative due to lucas up throw and up smash setups, so dream land will be your friend and the like will be your friend. Avoid getting hit by his side b, shield it but do not let him get on top of you since he cab shield pressure for days. Do not depend too much on down b when you are far away from him, since he cab just stop you with side b.

GabPR

Smash Lord
They do, but its easier for lucas to hit his side.b than for a sonic player to react to it as fast with the appropiate aerial. while nair is quick enough on startup must of the time its safer to try and power shield it or avoid it entirely. By all means if you can predict when a lucas will go for a.side.b consistently its.not a.bad.idea to go through it with an attack, if not then you may get hit, and a confirmed lucas side.b is confirmed free damage.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Lucas nair is OP I always get hit by it and turns into combos that is what it seem like when I played Hammertime

Top Bottom