• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic's shield pressure options ?

ep1c_marf

Smash Apprentice
so i was messing around with sonic and he seems to be able to put alot of pressure on the opponent when he get in. My problem is when my opponents shield i dont really have any answer besides grab. Does sonic have any shield pressure like options that i would be able to do? Please elaborate on your answers thanks!

SwiftOfDaSouth

Smash Journeyman
Try mixing up some SHFFLd Nairs or a charged down b? If you manage to get behind them, your spin puts pressure on the shield and you can jump out to do more Nairs or Dairs or something. Not a whole lot of options, but you gotta be creative, and Always gotta go fast.

ynglink

Smash Rookie
NNID
ynglink
Yeah, his spin attack is a very good way to pressure shields in a safe-ish way. Also, in a lot of cases you only need to pressure a small amount as his homing attack will hit taller characters out of their shield such as Lucario, Bowser, Captain Falcon. I never have an issue with the build up of damage or the pressure. I always have issues getting that kill hit. -.-

Top Bottom