• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sooo I was thinking... Tourney in Evansville in June?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I'd love to go, but I'm not gonna make any promises just yet.

BTW Chris, your sig is sweetawesome.
Are we doing this again?

=)

And I gotta agree with the POE thing. Seems like two / three letter acronym tournaments are the way to go LOL.

POEEEEEEEEEZHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUooHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I agree with PEEF! keeping the name will help the attendance of a tournament rise. Big names have come to previous POE's and if you chose to keep it it will stay that way. Reason being when bigger names come more people will show. You have my vote! I'll also try and attend this time around mwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
dates=june 10 or 11
it'll be my first weekend as a 21 year old
so I can hit the bars with everybody afterwards to celebrate
other than that idc. any date. as long as it happens

I agree with basically everything peef said

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
updated OP.

really want peoples feed back of the points PEEF raised.

also, there has to be some way to record the discussion between PEEF and I on wobbling. Because as I mentioned to PEEF, that discussion is coming.

maybe we could live stream it or something. Make it a PPV event. lolol.

at the very least i could record it and upload it to youtube.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
also, there has to be some way to record the discussion between PEEF and I on wobbling. Because as I mentioned to PEEF, that discussion is coming.

maybe we could live stream it or something. Make it a PPV event. lolol.

at the very least i could record it and upload it to youtube.
=DDD

I can't wait. I'm gonna have notes in hand.

I will be working on the official OP broskan. =D Prepare for the biggest tournament that the midwest has seen in years. I have lots of good ideas, like handing out POE4 flyers at SMYM!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
PEEF, if you guys have a subtitle of "Dropzones 4 All" then it is pretty much a requirement that you get Darkrain to this tourney.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yeah i am for real gonna be in chile, so im out, sorry guys

i vote for 18spikes

edit: i thought you couldnt search anything less than four letters

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
=DDD

I can't wait. I'm gonna have notes in hand.

I will be working on the official OP broskan. =D Prepare for the biggest tournament that the midwest has seen in years. I have lots of good ideas, like handing out POE4 flyers at SMYM!
please dont bring a lot of trash to throw around at SMYM.

its already annoying enough when ppl just like spill soda everywhere LOL

WassupJB

Smash Lord
june is too close to genesis 2. can't get that many numbers with people's money going to genesis2. =(

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Yeah if anyone has dates to avoid then that would be helpful

cjugs

Smash Ace
Wow seriously? I asked Reneblade if he could do a tounry like a week ago and he was like "Idk maybe" then i find this thread with peef and Rene planning a tounry funny how things turn out. POE4 Dropzones for all sounds better to me also. But there's a definetly a part of peef even tho he says he doesn't want his name in there he just tries to cover it up ;)
I might add peef i wore my glasses to school today and 6 people said hey you look like spencer! and then one said "you do look like him... Makes me wanna punch you in the face" BTW son you look like me!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
How does the presence of Genesis one month later affect this tourney at all?

If a $25 loss in savings is significant to anyone, then they should be looking for a job instead of playing Smash.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
So far I only know of Genesis 2, which is 7/15-18, so June may be too close to that like JB said.
I agree with Juggle that If I dodge it by a month there is nothing to worry about.

Wow seriously? I asked Reneblade if he could do a tounry like a week ago and he was like "Idk maybe" then i find this thread with peef and Rene planning a tounry funny how things turn out. POE4 Dropzones for all sounds better to me also. But there's a definetly a part of peef even tho he says he doesn't want his name in there he just tries to cover it up ;)
I might add peef i wore my glasses to school today and 6 people said hey you look like spencer! and then one said "you do look like him... Makes me wanna punch you in the face" BTW son you look like me!
LOL I looked that way first! CJ, the reason it is taking off is because we were both planning things and now we are combining ideas and it gives us motivation to start.

cjugs

Smash Ace
I agree with Juggle that If I dodge it by a month there is nothing to worry about.

LOL I looked that way first! CJ, the reason it is taking off is because we were both planning things and now we are combining ideas and it gives us motivation to start.
That's coo.
Reneblade you just stand there and look pretty peef's got this.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Dude.......... Dude.....

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

Hai Gaiz! June tourney you say? If I remember my dates correctly, that's the month I was born..... Hmmmm.

Interesting.

EDIT:
Oh hey! Chris, don't forget to mention who made that nice little siggy of yours. :awesome:

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
juggles it makes a difference because theyre hoping some people fly to it

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Didn't know you wanted people to fly to this... that seems like a stretch to me to be honest. Just make this a SMYM12.5 type of event and we're good to go.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Didn't know you wanted people to fly to this... that seems like a stretch to me to be honest. Just make this a SMYM12.5 type of event and we're good to go.
People flew to the last one. A good amount of people really.

Top Bottom