• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry kids, here's why Geno won't get in. The good news? Krystal might.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
How bout neither? they both suck stickers at best
Reasoning? I dont think Krystal is that great but shes been all but confirmed, and Geno has great chances, so I see them both as PCs, honestly.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
This thread doesn't really make sense. You reasoning is by no means valid and doesn't take fanbase into consideration...
Don't you get it? If Geno is somehow not in this game, he's going to blow up Japan with sheer awesomeness.
yes because popularity always decides a character[/sarcasm]

sakurai-"I dont want to fill the game with just popular characters, that would be boring."

the poll doesnt mean a character is in for goodness sakes, I wish people would realize this by now.

sorry had to rant but my point is solid.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
yes because popularity always decides a character[/sarcasm]

sakurai-"I dont want to fill the game with just popular characters, that would be boring."

the poll doesnt mean a character is in for goodness sakes, I wish people would realize this by now.

sorry had to rant but my point is solid.
The poll, however, does increase a character's chances significantly, depending on the number of journal entries they received.

King Dedede(5) - CONFIRMED!
Diddy Kong(4) - CONFIRMED!
Geno(4)
Ike(4) - CONFIRMED!
Ridley(4)
Captain Olimar & Pikmin(3)
Krystal(3)
Takamaru(3)
Windwaker Link(3)

All characters who have very great chances at this point, and character's who are pretty much expected in the game.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
The poll, however, does increase a character's chances significantly, depending on the number of journal entries they received.

King Dedede(5) - CONFIRMED!
Diddy Kong(4) - CONFIRMED!
Geno(4)
Ike(4) - CONFIRMED!
Ridley(4)
Captain Olimar & Pikmin(3)
Krystal(3)
Takamaru(3)
Windwaker Link(3)

All characters who have very great chances at this point, and character's who are pretty much expected in the game.
The confirmed characters would have been in the game regardless of the poll, I mean look at who they are.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
The confirmed characters would have been in the game regardless of the poll, I mean look at who they are.
Yes, but then take a second look.

Krystal - Very expected
Captain Olimar - Expected
WW Link - Expected as a replacement for Young Link
Takamaru - Expected as next WTF Retro
Ridley - Expected as next Metroid rep
Geno - Expected as a Mario rep

Everyone with 3 and above votes on the poll stands a very good chance of making the cut.

D

Deleted member

Actually, Geno had 5 mentions due to a music mention that was never posted.

Top Bottom