• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOTP North Attleboro MA 3/20!!!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm considerin this hardbody....sounds sorta epic plus prawn will be there....that ***** is top tier

Prawn

Smash Master
this'll be the first melee tournament I enter.

i havent really been practicing and i doubt i will before.

but im gonna win.

Spife

Smash Master
this'll be the first melee tournament I enter.

i havent really been practicing and i doubt i will before.

but im gonna win.
I like this attitude.
Except I'm gonna win cause I'm the best at this game! I can beat level 9's! Who gamefaqs players think are impossible! HA! I can beat 3 lvl 9 bowsers on a team against me so i''m the best!

xHayatox

Smash Lord
i am in search for a partner if my brother fails to finish his work early. if teams start after 1pm then i think its doable otherwise fackkk i need a partner... i suck at this game also... i need someone to teach me how to l cancel..

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Uhhh... no chance this could be moved back a week right?

Also CBZ combo video is one of the best! Roman is amazing

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll be here. Then I'm going to the CT tourny. :)

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
Well I have good news and bad,

Good news, I can attend this event, the bad news is that I can't bring Maine along with me.

I'll be in Mass Friday night bringing furniture down to Cape Cod so you guys better find a ride which I would think Neal would have no issue in providing.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Well I have good news and bad,

Good news, I can attend this event, the bad news is that I can't bring Maine along with me.

I'll be in Mass Friday night bringing furniture down to Cape Cod so you guys better find a ride which I would think Neal would have no issue in providing.
It's been a while Chief and if you haven't tried DQ yet we should definitly have a food run at the tourney.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Irish Mafia, mm here since I can't go to Jam's tourny?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
This is exemplified from that tourney in RI where he beat me once, he asked me to MM him, we played some more friendlies where i ***** him all day then he didn't want to anymore.

<3. TIM ;)

Top Bottom