• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOTP North Attleboro MA 3/20!!!

panzy

Smash Rookie
I will be in attendance! Will be bringing some of my friends XD they want to get in on the smash comunity. I love them very much. They may not be good at the game... at all.... but thats ok. they chill. make them feel welcomed plox!

Spife

Smash Master
guys I'm going, it's my first tourny though so be gentle, I play the manliest character ever sheikain falcon.

Almo

Smash Ace
Almo teams count, and we beat people at milk XD

Also our team name is "Hold on to the night/there will be no shaaame"
teams count? oh nvm. then i haven't won a singles set since march 21 lol.

Who's down for playing SF4 for 360 at this event?
i've barely played since about...last spring, and i'm still bad, but the game is fun so sure maybe.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Travel johns I must use now since I gotta be bac in ny by 7 so highly doubtful that I will make it

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Banks-Specify next time fool!

I am going to bring the 360 version with game,console,one sitck,and one controller. If anybody wants to bring a second stick so we can use it by all means please do.

Maybe thorn and scrap

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
I am currently bringing Custom Melee which includes Marth - Kira, Falcon - Batman, Falcon - Captain America, and etc....

Is it possible to take over a big TV and use it for Custom Melee? Would anyone mind? Because I am always stuck with a small TV and its not loud enough to hear all of the custom sound effects.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I am currently bringing Custom Melee which includes Marth - Kira, Falcon - Batman, Falcon - Captain America, and etc....

Is it possible to take over a big TV and use it for Custom Melee? Would anyone mind? Because I am always stuck with a small TV and its not loud enough to hear all of the custom sound effects.
You are crazy with this Custom melee but what would make it great is Wario being the game. Is he in the game?

Banks

Smash Hero
um as long as u didn't **** with anything important then the custom melee could be used for tourney, big tv's should all be tourney-playable

ppl money match me at this, if you are not someone who beats me, i would be willing to give odds 2:1
if you have ever beaten me in a tournament set this does not apply to you =p

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
also if anyone can bring anything including copies of smash or gamecubes or anyhting at all it would be wicked awesome

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i now may or may not make it to this. my truck was acting funny yesterday. i think its a bad connection or something. its running fine this morning and i just finished changing the oil, but i'm not sure i want to risk the long drive. it's about a 50/50 chance now. T_T

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
Nothing was messed with. The only model that was modified in the entire game was this banned stage:

No hitbox data was modified.

None of the team colors were messed with. Each of the Red/Green/and Blue characters are VERY easily distinguishable. The only exception to this is Blue Captain America Falcon, though Falcon's Red Color is still Pink Falcon / Captain Sally. :p

For the sound effects, nothing timing based was touched. I did not touch the sound effect on either of Fox or Falco's reflectors, Marth's ledgegrab and Up+B are still the same.

Dreamland 64 was modified to be that of Streets of Rage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAhoHwdJjCs

The Tree that blows is STILL THERE. Just invisible but the Wind Effect is still there, you will be pushed.

Battlefield has been made brighter:

Pokemon Stadium is now Blue-ish

etc....

No texture will hurt your eyes. (Unless you go to the Banned Stage Fourside, which is now Moonside.)

I did not use the custom Final Destination. (The one with the red background)

And the banned stages look fun again:

I have decided not to replace Yoshi's Story, it is still the default color.

P.S.

Rainbow Cruise is no longer offensive to anyone. I edited this song and its now part of Rainbow Cruise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NwokHdTxOE

Top Bottom