• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOTP North Attleboro MA 3/20!!!

Almo

Smash Ace
nooooo i can't make it to this. :(

sorry cog, sorry tom, sorry everyone.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
change that from 50/50 to 0. i'm not risking it and everyone in my area has probably left already. sorry guys. i'm playing it safe i don't want to break down on the side of the road going or coming home. :(

the dam thing didn't want to keep running after work yesterday. and it stalled 3 times just driving from agawam to springfield.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
some things take precidence over melee. like not wanting to be stuck on the side of a highway 2 + hours from home. or wanting to have a means to get to work @ 4:30 in the morning tomarrow so I can keep paying bills and be able to afford to make it to the next nearby tourny after I get the truck looked at, which takes money to pay the mechanic... money which i must work for. therefore i need a way to get to work. the real world sucks. that is all.

so yeah have fun guys. kevinM beat someone with boozer for me. <3

sorry again. ten sadfaces

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Why is Wario not in this? I don't want to play proper Wario(which is Mario in his color) because I feel like I would be disrespecting the Wario name by doing that.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
1: Darc
2: GutterGutter (vanz)
3: Th0rn
4: Dazwa Kasrani
5: Tubesteak (g$)
5: WackaFlockaFlame (hazz)
7: Spawn
7: Banks
9: Mattdotzeb
9: Irish Mafia
9: Roman
9: Solar
13: Franklin
13: Hero
13: Iron Chief
13: Yedi
17: Pimpfish
17: Banyah
17: DarkDragoon
17: Black Dynomite
17: Jinjo
17: Variola
17: TheCloneKing
17: Sky
25: Tichinde
25: SMP
25: Queen Bee
25: Spife
25: Improbable
25: Diesel
25: 401k
25: RyuCloud
33: Pansy

edit: **** teams

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
nooooo i can't make it to this. :(

sorry cog, sorry tom, sorry everyone.
it's cool. there were only like 5 teams anyway and most of them were **** so... lol

change that from 50/50 to 0. i'm not risking it and everyone in my area has probably left already. sorry guys. i'm playing it safe i don't want to break down on the side of the road going or coming home. :(

the dam thing didn't want to keep running after work yesterday. and it stalled 3 times just driving from agawam to springfield.
car trouble is the worst. good luck.

9: Mattdotzeb
9: Irish Mafia
9: Roman
rofl

great seeing everyone!

panzy

Smash Rookie
LOLOLOL my friends were giving me so much crap for being the only one in 33rd.... Is there any reason why no one else is?

Roman.

Smash Champion
lol, i'm probably going to see most of u tomorrow, but w/e... this was a good tourney but i wish the time restrictions weren't so harsh and REALLY wish singles doesn't continue to be the first event...

1: Darc - lolololol
2: GutterGutter (vanz) - hiya
3: Th0rn - so hot
4: Dazwa Kasrani - <3
5: Tubesteak (g$) - **** OFF!!
5: WackaFlockaFlame (hazz) - i wanna play you more!
7: Spawn - close set, i'll getchu next time bra
7: Banks - BRO!! can't wait to **** play you tomorrow bro!
9: Mattdotzeb - we didn't play but your hair looked good so it's all good xD
9: Irish Mafia - who are u?
9: Solar - wish we played, mm at ct tomorrow?
13: Franklin - we had some nice matches... hope we can play more in the future!
13: Hero - my *****
13: Iron Chief - hahaha i love ur falcon
13: Yedi - who?
17: Pimpfish - you're definitely getting much better, keep it up! awesome tourney too but ummmm why is singles always first?!?!
17: DarkDragoon - i love u
17: Jinjo - we didn't play =(... ct?
17: Variola - ggz, wish we hung out more!
17: Sky - my lover, i barely saw u, we didn't chill, and we barely played... i miss u!
25: Tichinde - you are the man! lol, keep working on that marth, it's getting much better!
25: Queen Bee - ggs, i hate playing jigs so sorry if you didn't have fun playing me lol
25: Spife - never heard of u
25: Improbable - haha ur marth surprises me all the time but keep it up... see u tomorrow!

had a great time and hope to have a better time tomorrow, see yall there!

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
First local tourny, had a lot of fun playing with people.

Pansy: good friendlies.

Tichinde: I play you to much.

ZoSo: Did you know G&W's Up B hits frame 1?

Variola: Joey D: we didn't get to play, you should start coming to smash night again

Banya: Had a lot of fun playing friendlies with you, probably played with you most out of anyone, good game.

Irish Mafia: Played you in a friendly, you were sitting next to me and kevin? I was the random falcon :p wish we got to play more, nice game

G$: Way to go to the wrong Longhorn then eat after we waited for you D:< but nice meeting you

Vanz: Congrats on second, nice seein you again, I'd like to play you more next time but I know how you feel about falcon v_v

KevinM: Nice to finally meet you, good friendlies, and epic triple stitch face. We live in the same state, we should definitely play a lot more

Solar: I'm that random falcon who played you first match of the tournament, I was sad we didn't end up playing any friendlies D: next time

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
LOLOLOL my friends were giving me so much crap for being the only one in 33rd.... Is there any reason why no one else is?
There were 33 players, so there had to be a 64 man bracket with 31 byes in it...unfortunately, you were the only one to go 0-2 without touching a bye.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lmao, i was trying to think of a name to use in singles, and i remember seeing espy post with the name "Espy Kasrani," so i totally grabbed that **** :D

Spife

Smash Master
So I brought my gc with a copy of melee in it to this tourny and left without a copy of melee in it. ****in' lame. Anyone know what happend?

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
Great tourney will post shoutouts later.

As a side note I have smash stuck in my head now which prevented me from sleeping last night after getting home at 5am this morning. Ridiculous. Just thought you should all know.

Banks

Smash Hero
Great tourney will post shoutouts later.

As a side note I have smash stuck in my head now which prevented me from sleeping last night after getting home at 5am this morning. Ridiculous. Just thought you should all know.
same.

lmao

oh, and results thread would be nice!!! lololololol

Top Bottom