• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOTW #1: Freestyle - Vote Here! [Deadline May 13 11:59 PM EST]

Vote for the sig that best exhibits "Freestyle"!

Votes: 6 37.5%

Votes: 4 25.0%

Votes: 6 37.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
This thread will be used for voting for the Freestyle prompt.​

As a reminder...

Rules said:
Voting for yourself is not allowed, of course.

Asking friends to vote for your submission is also forbidden.
Vote away! Poll closes on May 13, 11:59 PM EST.

This contest's entries:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Yes, I agree. ^

I meant to ask, are we allowed to give feedback to the sigs?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Cool!

Ok I wanted to specifically point out to sig 3, that it IMO has the most depth of all 5 sigs. Why? Take a good look at the left side, near Dr. Who's arm. You can see it extending down from the bottom front of the sig, up to near his head. Depth is reasonably hard to pull off in a sig and it's generally what I keep my eye out for. It's fairly easy to make effects look outstanding, but much harder to make the effects seem more 3D.

So nice job sig 3.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
Voted for 1, great depth and background. love it. sorry having keyboard trouble so cant explain well

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Well, I'm not sure if Neon did this, but he can make an announcement about this going on, if that's more helpful.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Well, that could be a prize: Have that winning sig/have the winner make the next sig for SotW?
Idk xD

But yeah, this needs some hype~ <3

Neon Ness

Made an announcement at the top of AE/Art Shoppe's main page. Hopefully that will garner some interest.

Plus with AWYP's deadline close by, I think people will be browsing around the AE anyway, so they'll probably notice the sticky/announcement and come here to check this out. I hope.

Neon Ness

Voting has officially closed for SOTW#1! Congratulations to Chronodiver Lokii as well as O D I N for placing 1st in the contest! The winners' entries will be added to the Hall of Fame.

Expect a new prompt in the near future! Thanks to all of our participants and voters.

Top Bottom