• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOTW #4 - Voting Thread

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Actually I don't think Ekoix's sig counts as that has been an example in both his previous shops and it has to be an original sig made specifically for sotw, right?

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Judges are:
Aman
Me
Ekoix
plural
Hente
Gflare
MM
Frate
Weed
Wikez (if he accepts the invite)

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
but whith what ekoix said, if I made a sig 5 months ago and it fit the criteria for this sotw, I could use it? that just doesn't seem right, /spam i apologize

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
but whith what ekoix said, if I made a sig 5 months ago and it fit the criteria for this sotw, I could use it? that just doesn't seem right, /spam i apologize
Think about it. Would you really want to submit a sig you made five months ago?

And cut out the spam everyone. I want a clean voting topic. Others can comment later.

Frate

Smash Journeyman
My third place vote goes to tag G. The colors and the okay enough flow makes it a good enough vote for third place.

My second place goes to J. It is refreshing enough, I guess.

My first place vote goes to H due to honestly being the only signature I was quite fond of.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
L
K
H
Where´s the ****ing texture? Anyways, they´re nice tags. Missing some spice on H I thinks. K is nice in mood, just not wowy enough for first. L is pretty nice, good compo. Sorta weird in some places, more smooth and it´d be great.

A_man13

Smash Master
Anything can be better than last week. Some of the entries were really bad this week and last week, but at least there was better % of better tags.

D

Deleted member

kof sigs ftw, kyo's is too good (L) and Mai's is pro status lol (A)

peer pressure for the judges!

Top Bottom