• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sou Kawaii 2 Results

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Aish, were there only specific Wiis that you could pull records off? It would be nice if you could put a label on those wiis so people would know to save.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Reasons that are justified, Allan. I understand. I actually want to go Sonic against you next time we get a chance to play in a tourney.

Hm... but for the most part, you say...?

I don't wanna be considered the friendly guy who can occassionally be an *******. I just wanna be that good guy. So anyone who I came across who I trash talked (I was honestly just playin'), I'm sorry. It's not like me to do that, and I'll keep myself in better check next time. I guess I should take things a little more seriously. ^^;

Also, next Sou Kawaii, I'm going to do my best to go all Sonic.

aish

Smash Journeyman
If your guys wii has replays saved onto it thats worth posting up I'll record it xD mostly just puttig up finals and or semi finals each time cause its the main thing lol

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Look at your own Power Ranking. LOL!

Ally? Snake.

Everyone else? Meta Knight, highlighted before the other characters on the list.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Don't make me laugh.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=177795
These are the southern ontario rankings, the ones you're thinking of are the montreal rankings. Also, you obviously didn't get the joke. Which truly shows how little you realize.

On our list there's 3 true meta mains, and 2 people who secondary him for certain matchups.

Basically: Don't talk **** if you don't know ****.

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
uhhh quick reminder that this was originally a brawl thread and the diversity that was being discussed was about brawl mains, not melee. Good idea for Runawayfire to at least argue points that are valid, and not completly random KTHX

Frio

Smash Champion
SHOUT OUTS!!!!!

Bob, Spindash, Spin-Dash, Kuraudo, Brandon- We needed more friendlies, can't wait for your hosting

Alphicans- Racist noob, if I ever see you IRL Ima gonna beat you down

Firefly- Now that you mention it, our matches are always canceled >_>. ADAT2 we gotta sit down after doubles or something. From what I saw you got a really good Yoshi. Gratz on Low tier. EDIT: that was so my plan btw >_>

Aish- Good hosting. Our match was too hyped @_@

Colin and Jack- We needed a lot more friendlies =_= I don't think I ever even vs'd you Jack.

Fraser- You scared me off Low tier..... Thanks for showing me what could happen before ADAT2 >_>

Pitch- gg's, It was my first time vsing a ZSS so I didn't really know what to do >_>. That wall was just too much I guess.

Yoshara- Thanks again for helping me get Homebrew. From what I saw your Wolf got better, keep at it. More firnedlies next time k?

Victor- I'm amazed you came >_>. What was up with Diddy, you need moar warrior spirit. PS:Melee sux, and your finger print was on my brawl disk =_=

Dan- Gratz on stealing everyones money..again

1337i and Chaos- Waaay to much Pika in our pools, and I thought I was the only Pika @_@

Jim- You're my hero for comming, even if it was only for doubles

EDIT: I swear I didn't mean to double post >_>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Honestly, Luke was under a lot of pressure >_>
wat
Victor- I'm amazed you came >_>. What was up with Diddy, you need moar warrior spirit. PS:Melee sux, and your finger print was on my brawl disk =_=
I know, I just wanted to save my Ganon for ADAT2 is all.

nowai melee for life.

also, lololol good.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
So...when is somebody going to host a Brawlfest? I apologize in advance if I start to get a little annoying with this question. XD

Also, thanks to the people who went to the Yoshi boards and posted stuff in the match-up threads. It's always nice to get some outside perspective, especially for a character as obscure as Yoshi is. Bonus points go to Victra and Spin-Dash for spamming the tournament results thread on my behalf. It's cool to get some support, even if it is swelling my ego a bit more than necessary. =P

:005:

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
I'd be interested in attending said brawlfest - given the proposed date, time, and location is convenient - and if we gotta invade the fort to brawl, we'll make it, dont worry :p

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
wouldnt just be for brawl... would be for.... an adventure?

.........................................................................................ok its brawl............

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Brawlfest?
It's been awhile since I've gone to one of those

*Needs to play more offline*

I'll try and make it if someone hosts, especially since I missed this tourney xD

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
so is there going to be a time/place ?
my interest is there, so is a few other people from the sounds of it, cant disappoint us now :p

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
About half an hour, according to Google Maps. Though it's probably a bit longer than that when you factor in traffic and the like. It's mostly highway driving, so it shouldn't differ too much. I live about 45 minutes away, which isn't that bad, I suppose.

Also, I second Skrem on the time/place thing. =3

:005:

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
LoL Well I'm in no shape to host a great many people but if anyones interested in some friendlies at Sou Kawaii sometime, just PM me and we can arrange a time to meet there and have some matches. I'm itchin for human opponents, ASAP!!
................. cpus are boring.

Pitchshifter

Smash Rookie
I'll see what I can do about hosting some brawl out here in the fort. Could possibly house people for a weekend too. Maybe. Hope you like pizza.

Geed

Smash Rookie
Fort Brawlfest would be nice, come to my home turf!!!

Top Bottom