• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sou Kawaii 4 Results

Vitality

Smash Ace
shiro you're so far away from where i live or i'd totally play with you

Its like 20 min drive from where I live. If you can get a lot of players then I guess I could sacrifice 40 mins driving.

EDIT: Just lapped my E8400 and screwed up the connectors with Isopropyl. Now my comp is BSODing 24/7.

Q_Q

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
bro i live in fort sask

p.s. when are you gonna host, need time's and address
I am hosting all day tmw
how close to the lrt station are you?
about 15 min walk
shiro you're so far away from where i live or i'd totally play with you

Its like 20 min drive from where I live. If you can get a lot of players then I guess I could sacrifice 40 mins driving.

EDIT: Just lapped my E8400 and screwed up the connectors with Isopropyl. Now my comp is BSODing 24/7.

Q_Q
um so far its me jordan and that ****TY roomate of mine.. **** he sucks

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
this day and 11 am
and it has been pm'd

psbring a tv =D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Then everyone stopped until ADAT2 and they started again.

Your tournament series is evil.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
agreed. Maybe if everyone listened to Fraser and banzored him when we had a chance....

aish

Smash Journeyman
Nobody pre regss anymoresss, not anybody i know atleast or knows me its like aish won't sharge me anyway if i showed up without pre regging! xD

It would be odd Llumy's to host a tournament in a palce I don't live in xD i heard that the owner was actually planning to close down Sou Kawaii bcause of low business but these monthlies might've helped him a bit and people who've bought food from there thanks for your support too :D

Vitality

Smash Ace
Nobody pre regss anymoresss, not anybody i know atleast or knows me its like aish won't sharge me anyway if i showed up without pre regging! xD

It would be odd Llumy's to host a tournament in a palce I don't live in xD i heard that the owner was actually planning to close down Sou Kawaii bcause of low business but these monthlies might've helped him a bit and people who've bought food from there thanks for your support too :D
Bubble Tea for the win.

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
I had a great time and would have entered singles if life didnt always want my attention first. I would love to friendly match anyone on here between now and then, just give me a shout.

Top Bottom