• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Brooklyn Smash @ Kings Games (Tentative)

Kubuu

Smash Journeyman
What's the good word everyone, this is Kubuu from Deadly Alliance. I haven't made a post in some time, but I'm here looking for people that play Project M in South Brooklyn. When I say South Brooklyn, I'm referring to:

Mill Basin, Bergen Beach, Marine Park, Georgetown, Midwood, Coney Island, Bensonhurst, Brighton Beach, etc. If it's a place in Brooklyn that you have to drive to get to, it's more than likely South Brooklyn. I'm up for driving out to your location if you host events or, if there is enough response here, I will work on finding a space for us to play in, provided we can supply enough TV's/Wii's/Copies of the Game.

I know that there are Smashfests/Local Tournaments In Queens/Parts of Manhattan and such, but I haven't seen much going on for the South Brooklyn area. If I am wrong, please inform me. I'd like this to be an alternative for people in South Brooklyn, instead of having to trek further north to Manhattan or Queens. Reply here or to catch me directly, send me a message at Facebook.com/Kubuu or Twitter @KwabenaAmpofo. Thanks.

UPDATE: I believe that I might be able to set up events at Kings Games in Brooklyn. It's located right off the Kings Highway station on the B/Q Line. If people are interested, let me know asap and I'll look into getting weeklies going at that location. Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom