• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South FL Tournament at Linguini's, results are up!!!!.

Linguini

Smash Master
Due to family issues I wonmt be able to host anyomore Tri-weeklie's, sorry guys...

Here are the full results, please post in the results thread!

Doubles Results

1 xif and foxhound : $54.00
2 riot and green mario : $22.50
3 Linguini and Shin Caos : $13.50
4 galeon and makyz
5 seibrik and rexx
5 esam and lee
7 mcscruff and exorcist
7 foom and skel
9 lambchops and slynkee

Singles Results

1 Lambchops : $102.00
2 Green mario : $42.50
3 xif : $25.50
4 Esam
5 Makyz
5 Sebrik
7 Linguini
7 Galeom
9 exorcist
9 Rex
9 Gangsta
9 Foom
13 Mcscruff
13 Nick Riddle
13 Superman
13 Slynkee
17 Lee

As much fun as it wa, sorry guys, i cant have any more tournaments at my house so the triweeklies are canceled by order of my mom, she owned me pretty bad once everyone left and I dont want to have to experience that again
hopefully someone can take initiative and host bi/tri weeklies somewhere else.
Alright peace guys.

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
I've been trying to squeeze myself into the SFL scene lately so I'll "maybe" attend. Can't stand only going to oly local tourneys here in Miami.

Linguini

Smash Master
Alright, I added low-tier to the line-up .
SFL complains about having no people at tournaments but if you guys dont support them, like mine ,then no one will come.
I want a good attendance!!

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
If I can get down to Weston, I'll definitely attend this. Anyone near WPB/Lake Worth want to give me a ride?

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
Alright move me to the certain list. I could definitely go.

To help attendance I might have a friend or two come along too.(If they do go I'd think they will only free play and not join the tourney)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I may come to this instead of Honors, thats if honors tourny doesnt work out. Also, under the 1v1 counterpicks, kongo jungle is there twice, do u mean jungle japes, or the other DK lvl? with the 4 platforms...

Foom

Smash Cadet
Im probably gonna go, and ill see if I can bring some friends and a TV, with a cube, and a copy of smash with memory card.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
nvm, didn't saw the date of the tournament. I'm actually going to a medical conference that day at UM from 7 am to 7 pm, plus its the starting of my spring break after midterm week.

Linguini

Smash Master
Lin!!: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=97421

I had to go out of my way to persuade my brother to do this, and you're part of the reason i did that. You better get some hype into this ish!!! We need SFL to get back into the scene...

And oh, Me and Lime might be able to make this :]

Lex!!!
You better make this, this **** is going to be off the hook!

BTW it is my birthday today........15 baby

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Just letting you all know that I was able to convince the E-board to allow minors (anyone under 18 years old) to enter the event, but not the tournament for 5 dollars. That means you'll be able to have a smashfest while the tournament is going on with the people who are able to come.

Let me know if you are coming and bringing a cube. I'll be putting the parental consent form on the AVACS website soon. Must be singed and given to me at the event.

Zatren6

Smash Apprentice
Can't go to this, which really sucks, it looked good...I'll try to make the next Triweekly.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Support

I think i might come to this...
I convinced Mike as well as a few other smashers that virtually quit to go to this. :cool:
(No thank you needed LoLz)

Guess whose back on the smash scene? :confused: Its a bird, its a plane, no its Leeeee! :psycho:
(Sorry about that LoLz)

Any ways I am hearing all this talk about South Florida tournaments being barren in terms of attendance. So I decided to do my part and start showing up at tournaments starting with Honors tourny at NSU (show up!) I am also trying to ressurect a few players that quit this game and so far its going GREAT :p but any ways now its up to the rest of South Florida to do their part.
(Do your part and SHOW UP)

I can support this with my attendance, a cube, and possible television. The only problem is a ride. Who is willing to pick me up. I live about less than 20 minutes from that area. So pm me for info.

- Lee -

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
ima try to give an attemp 2 suceed in my mission in trying 2 try 2 give an attemp in coming

translation: ill try 2 b there. tourney needs 2 get a bit bigger..

Linguini

Smash Master
ima try to give an attemp 2 suceed in my mission in trying 2 try 2 give an attemp in coming

You better get yo *** over here, lmao.

Alright i updated the attendance list. Let's get some more people!

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
If there's room in my van I'll take you Lee.
Gamecube controller - $20
Nintendo Wii Console - $250
Instantly gaining 53 cool points from giving Lee a ride in the SmashMobile - Priceless :)

If you come then I call dibs on you. Yes I called dibs on a human being, becuase I am Lee and cool enough to do that. LoLz.

- ATTENTION ALL LAZY SMASHERS -

More people SUPPORT!!! You guys need to stop saying that you will go when the tournament gets bigger, because if you guys actually got off your lazy azzes and showed up then the tournies would be bigger.
(^^that was not in a angry tone, it was more like an INSPIRATIONAL one^^)

- the only lee -

Linguini

Smash Master
- ATTENTION ALL LAZY SMASHERS -

More people SUPPORT!!! You guys need to stop saying that you will go when the tournament gets bigger, because if you guys actually got off your lazy azzes and showed up then the tournies would be bigger.
(^^that was not in a angry tone, it was more like an INSPIRATIONAL one^^)

- the only lee -

Yeah, he's right, the tournaments can only be big if you decide to show up!
At the moment we have 5 tv's and cube's, sounds good.....

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
My ride has something to do this saturday, would anyone be willing to take me to(and fro) Lin's house?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I could probably give you a ride Exorcist. 2 days before the tournament just PM me your address so I can find you. Same goes for you Lee, I forgot how to get to your house. ^.^,

Linguini

Smash Master
Let's get some CFL and SWFL people to come to this, itll be mad fun!

Also about the food: Ive been thinking that every person could chip in some money to buy a couple 555 deals, opinions please?

I fixed around the rules, they are final.

ESAM

Smash Ace
SEFL representing samus in the sunshine state
Oh snap, the most technical smasher in Florida is coming to this. Sweet. Linguini, ill MM you for 5$. I think I, personally (although that opinion isn't much in people's eyes.)would rather go get McDonalds or something. Do you or Xif know if there is a Pollo Tropical near there because i realized that was a very good place ^_^.
Dude, what is with the lack of random stages, I agree with scruffy, brinstar should be on. Also, fountain should be on the one player singles random stages instead of DK64.

Top Bottom