• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Korean Smashers?

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, if you're leaving Sat I can hold one on Thur for you guys. As I said 12-7 is my free time.

If Ray and Yaoi wanna go Sat/Sun afternoon/evening I'm for that too for roughly the same period of time.

tsl

Smash Apprentice
I would like to join Thurs too, if it's alright with you all. I'll prolly be busy this weekend unfortunately. ._. I don't have a controller though... so if someone else doesn't either, then we'll have to rotate on oody's spare. XP if anyone else who's coming has an extra controller, it'd be much appreciated if you would bring it. =)

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
when ?
where ?
who ?

depending on the time or location,
i may bring my controller, i may not.

someone should give me a call tomorrow. >_>
010 3002 5761

at 6PM I am meeting my friends.
if I am to bring my controller, i am going back home around 4 to put my controller back at home.
if the place is near the place i am going to see them, i may go without the controller but stay longer..

banyah87

Smash Cadet
Looks like there's a controller issue, for two people. Tsl doesn't have a controller, and Meca is on the fence about whether to bring one. Well, Riocosta already has an extra controller, so that should cover Tsl. Meca, you should bring your controller, even though that means going early to ditch it at home. (If you're gonna leave early, would you perhaps even consider bringing two controllers?)

Considering that it's 1 in the morning, there's a chance Riocosta might not see these posts and reply before noon tomorrow. In case he doesn't, his place is on Line 8, Seokchon Station, exit 7, and it's going down at 12:00, apparently.

Just in case, wanna leave your number, Tsl? And Meca, I'll call you tomorrow, a little before noon. If you want, we can meet up beforehand.

(My number: 019-496-1628
Riocosta's number: 010-9309-8274)

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
That day is open, but you'll have to ask dray yourself because I'm going out in like 15 minutes.

Text me if you want it to happen.

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
I'm over by sungshin university. I also have an extra controller if someone needs to use it

Composeur

Smash Ace
It's been a few months since I've complained about it, so maybe there are some new people checking the thread occasionally: does ANYONE here in South Korea live outside of Seoul?? I'm on the other end of the country near Busan so I'm extremely smash-deprived...I need to visit Seoul soon.

banyah87

Smash Cadet
Anyone up for one last Thursday with Brett? Devil Ray? Tsl? Yamer? I'm down if anyone else is.

Either way, Brett, I'll give you a call tomorrow about whether I'll come, so you won't be wondering.

tsl

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to play Thurs ... not sure though. it might be late too, like 4 or 5pm. =/ I won't really know the details til the day of. I guess I'll text you guys or something.

Sat/Sun sounds good so far. as long as nothing else comes up, it should be okay. that means the sooner we decide something, the better. that way I can reserve that day for Smash and make sure my parents don't unilaterally make other plans for that day without telling me until the day of ... yeah, they like to do things like that on the daily ... XD

riocosta123

Smash Journeyman
Uhhhh, we could always reschedule for Sat/Sun when it's more likely people will come.

Sat 12-9 sound good for everyone?

banyah87

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone I played, even if just once, JEE JEEZ this summer. I'm leaving Korea, and it was fun playing with you guys. Thanks to Brett especially; you were a generous host. I'll send a PM.

YAMER: This is a long shot, but are you down for playing tomorrow? It's my *last* free day in Seoul before I'm leaving, and I have some free time until 7ish. If your schedule's clear, would you be willing to invite a smasher over? I have my own controller. (And when you say smash, you mean Melee, right?)

banyah87

Smash Cadet
Awesome.

But if you don't have a phone, this will be complicated. I have to return home by 7:00, so time is limited. I''ll take the subway. Can you tell me where to go?

In case, my number is 019-496-1628. Is there a home phone, or a parent's phone perhaps that I can call, just for directions? Or, would you prefer waiting for me at the subway stop at an agreed upon time?

For now, I realize that this thread is the only way we can communicate, so I'll check constantly.

banyah87

Smash Cadet
Yo, I'm hitting 'refresh' on my browser every 3 minutes, haha. When you reply, expect me to notice and reply back. At the longest it'll take me 3 minutes.

(Forum back-and-forths are difficult.)

tsl

Smash Apprentice
so far looks like we've got devil ray, yamer, and myself all down for sat @ brett's place. looks like it's a go then?

Top Bottom