• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Texas Values IV

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
What is it like you have several 20 dollar bills ready in a brief case and have a system of who you don't and do not challenge to a MM depending on how much they piss you off.

"I play Brawl with a WiiMote!"

"... Thats it, MM for $20's"

"Wut? I'm only 9, I don't have 20 dolla-"
"YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED! GET YOUR MONEY!" *SMACK*
That's Magik. And you have to explain what a money match is first. I, on the other hand, dislike money matches. I have a hard enough time not sandbagging in tourney.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
k first of all the last time we played I actually won more than you did but they were friendlies and you were using only 3% of your powers apparently.

Secondly I love you and stuff but for the love of god why you keep spelling my name with a 'c'? there is no 'c' in shlike.

Broly just loves talking **** to everyone but in all honesty it would be really cool if you and a couple of other houston people came down to increase tourney hype :)
wow im ********

and bby i was just baiting you for that MM <3

kekon

Smash Cadet
4 stockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkqkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkqkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Illmatic is only half scared.
<3

Top Bottom