• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest Travel Plans - A very useful resource!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Well in that case I will consider my friend ;)

I recommend anyone else who's interested best start practicing...with the great american challenge.

Google the great american challenge for details.

OverLade

Smash Hero
****, just realized that tickets are 89$ one way with the greyhound. I knew it was too good to be true. :(

Looks like I'll be flying. I'll aim for Friday afternoon so I can get a taste of the Houston smash scene before the tourney.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
hmm

I want ride unless I already had one from you Dphat lol.

I'll give you that gum back

Actually probably not

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey guys, for those interested in going to MLG Orlando. I am looking at buying tickets right now. Cheapest I found was $190 roughly (some are $194 with no stops, some are 190 with 1 stop) overall from Dallas to Orlando Round trip. Anyone find anything cheaper?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
$200 or under round trip from Dallas you can do it razer YOU CAN DO IT

Nike.

Smash Hero
I was looking at the hotel and it's actually a steal.

https://www.signup4.net/public/ap.aspx?EID=MLGD10E&OID=50

$99 a night (plus 15% tax) = $115 a night

MLG will also give you a ride from/to the airport as well as to/from the tournament all 3 days. ****. All rides are automatically taken care of.

The only loophole is max of 4 people a room. I'm sure anyone could still fit more and get away with that, but they might assign the complimentary rides to the four people they assume are staying in that room.

Pound4 tried to get a list of whos staying where lol. After so many people walking around those first 2 nights, at the breakfast there was the owner standing there with a clip board asking every single person which room there staying in. The few replies she got were just made up xD But I'm not sure if MLG actually has a system.

Unless your all cool with $30 a night and only 4 people a room

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I am driving down to houston Friday morning for whobo. I won't be able to give you a ride back. If possible, I'd like someone to come with me so I don't have to make the drive alone.

Any takers!? =)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I am driving down to houston Friday morning for whobo. I won't be able to give you a ride back. If possible, I'd like someone to come with me so I don't have to make the drive alone.

Any takers!? =)
how do you give someone a ride there, but not back?

Top Bottom