• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
Fack man, sorry to hear about that. There was alot of madness going on, but d@mn didn't think it result in the house being damaged.

And right when probably the sole player of Newport News finally makes it (well...other then DragonCharlz who had to work, as FATS seems to have vanished) no more fests....don't that just beat all.

How could I forget to give special props to O-NO for giving me a ride, but also 0:56 SECOND DONKEY KONG KO ON POKE FLOATS! DK:THE **** MACHINE!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
ugh man...so tempting to be like "nope, jk, of course there will be epic madness" but then I think "oh wait, it's still a slightly risky idea, I'm just not somewhat mad about it anymore"...it's unfortunate, really. If I ever do this again, I might have to go CStick style and just make it a garage thing =/ Good sh*t TJ for not letting anyone in your house haha...I don't know mangz :( :( :(

Nelo

Smash Apprentice
Wow Im sorry all that **** happened to your house toasty :(. Also, is there anyway I could see what I did in the crew battle? I keep hearing I *****, but I cant even remember what went down that night X_X

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
oh snapzorz, o-no throwing a tourney? in his own HOUSE!?!!
it could happen, and soon. school will more than likely be in for everyone but im gonna try to host it on a weekend anyhow. something like a saturday sunday event. first or second week of sept.
tell the noobs that class starting back up!

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
oh snapzorz, o-no throwing a tourney? in his own HOUSE!?!!
it could happen, and soon. school will more than likely be in for everyone but im gonna try to host it on a weekend anyhow. something like a saturday sunday event. first or second week of sept.
tell the noobs that class starting back up!
Im down for it just give me the info

CStick

Smash Lord
ugh man...so tempting to be like "nope, jk, of course there will be epic madness" but then I think "oh wait, it's still a slightly risky idea, I'm just not somewhat mad about it anymore"...it's unfortunate, really. If I ever do this again, I might have to go CStick style and just make it a garage thing =/ Good sh*t TJ for not letting anyone in your house haha...I don't know mangz :( :( :(
what happened to you is the exact reason why I dont let people into my house, and its sad really because people still trash up my garage by leaving food and half-eaten pizza slices and boxes on my dad's lawn *coughtopeandmeepcough*

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
Never smash at Ether's unless you have at least $35 cash to pay off tickets or unless your name is Schoolie. =(. Bus zone FTL.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Never smash at Ether's unless you have at least $35 cash to pay off tickets or unless your name is Schoolie. =(. Bus zone FTL.
Make sure u carry a venue fee between $35-$130 bucks when traveling to Ether's.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
what happened to you is the exact reason why I dont let people into my house, and its sad really because people still trash up my garage by leaving food and half-eaten pizza slices and boxes on my dad's lawn *coughtopeandmeepcough*
My bad son!

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
Hey O-NO get a date confirmed for this fest when it goes down as soon as you can. What's left of newport (as far as I know anyway, which is just me and Dragonz) will try to make it but we need atleast a week possibly two prior notice. I know I don't need to tell you how much jobs suck :dizzy:

DRAGONCHARLZ! was pretty angry he couldn't make it to toasty's too....trying to make up for it though.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Dates are gonna be set for the 8th-9th.
im gonna try to host some crazy *** 2 day tournafest. im still planning the rest so ill have prices, final dates, side/random tourneys and other stuff posted up later tonight i think.
im pertty sure that were working with the 8th-9th.

most of you know how small my house is so either plan for some all night madness or try to win sleeping spots via ssbm sets XD.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
im gonna try to host some crazy *** 2 day tournafest. im still planning the rest so ill have prices, final dates, side/random tourneys and other stuff posted up later tonight i think.

most of you know how small my house is so either plan for some all night madness or try to win sleeping spots via ssbm sets XD.
whenever you set up the prices and **** let me know ill be there but im gonna need directions

Nelo

Smash Apprentice

Richmond will be there.:)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Richmond will be there.:)
sweeeet maybe I can give you some good Ness V. Falco since that's what you wanted...better work on that chainthrow with Sheik btw...I don't use Sheik so I wouldn't know what you're missing...ask Tope, he most definitely knows >_>

edit: and THIS time, you WILL have some of my top tier nachos =D
[also, CStick: you get a pancake...or a muffin top...or something.]

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
I will not be able to make the 8th/9th due to Honors college 'Teambuilding" bull****. ****. ;_;

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Possible Richmond Biweekly September 23th.

Who would be interested in coming?
that would be awsome man my friend carlos (FEAR) just moved into the VCU dorms he says he's played all of of team richmond except you and doll but if it were on like a friday or even saurday that would be cool cant make it on thursday got school and other ****

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
id be down for the 23rd but i actually have a fuxin b-day party i cant miss.
as far as the rest of the info for the 8-9th, the date is solid so get you request off sheets from work or what have you. the prices are gonna look like 10$ singles 20 per team. 5$ venue for pizza saturday night and drinks .
teams side tourneys and shinanigan SSBM tourneys will be saturday followed by mad random gaming and more smash. sunday will be singles and crews.
lets try to get a real crew battle here huh? it dosent have to be richmond vs sova but just a solid even crews. sound good?

the rest will be posted on PAGE ONE in the following few days, but this is pretty much how its going down.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought the crew battle last time was pretty close to fair, but do you mean throw 20$ a crew? made up of 4-6?

20 stock.

Ether

Smash Ace
I thought the crew battle was pretty fair, too, especially when people like Kitsune and Mashi had already left. I mean, it's not like Tope and Doll were on the same crew.

Top Bottom