• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
when you're the best there's nothing more. lol. there's really nothing to do but look at others and then brag to them that you can't be as good. that's really it. the people who don't show face at the tournies that brag are just noobs.
True dat, speaking of showing face, what's goin down this weekend? I know Ether's tryin to play, you (mashi) mentioned playing, but a lot of people are out of town sadly.

Ether

Smash Ace
Okay, so for Sunday (tomorrow/later today), CStick can come, Riku wants in, and for now, my place is available.

3458 Mangrove Ave.
Apt 9
Norfolk, VA 23502

Use Mapquest for directions, and show up after 5 pm. If others are interested and I missed you, let me know. If a better location is available, please tell me. I may need a ride out to the beach, though, but stuff can be arranged, so let me know.

I've got one t.v. <_<; We could do a *very* small tourney. If someone brings a t.v. and a cube and a copy of smash, we could run another set up.

If we have this at my place, I guess I could make nachos, maybe. I don't have a microwave, so this mess will be oven-baked. 8-)

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
Dont hate Tope, he's pretty cool when his mind isnt taken over by an unexplainable need to smash. Admittedly hes like that most of the time, but hes pretty cool. Missin SoVa...

Cow

Smash Apprentice
hm.. i haven't smashed in bloody forever, so i think i'll head over if thats cool. i'll bring a setup i reckon, unless someone closer is doing so

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
hm.. i haven't smashed in bloody forever, so i think i'll head over if thats cool. i'll bring a setup i reckon, unless someone closer is doing so
don't worry, i'm bringing an extra setup so u don't have to worry.

Cow

Smash Apprentice
heading out now.. be there in ~40 minutes, traffic permitting
/me curses the bridgetunnel

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff everyone, cept Ether of course, why would I thank the person who invited us all there, yeesh.;)

It seemed like a vip smashfest for the top dogs of the local crews, which made for a pretty nice time.... I just wish linkomac could've joined.

Ether

Smash Ace
Thanks for coming, everyone. Sorry for the 2 hour delay.

CStick - I hope you made it home safely without dozing at the wheel. I enjoyed teaming with you, even if I killed myself 3 times a match. I wanna team again.

Schoolie - ****, man, good Jiggs. Epic Bowser vs. Mewtwo match.

Doug - Too good/borderline godly. Maybe you'll be interested in teaming at the next major event we go to?

Cow - That was a great Fox coming out of nowhere. Those bair and dsmash spikes were magical. From now on, if someone gets spiked with Peach's bair or dsmash, they just got "Cow'd". Thanks for coming from so far away, too.

Riku - We appreciate the extra setup. I know Sheik is your main, but I feel that you're most patient with Sheik, and that's a good thing. I want more matches against your Sheik and Ganon.

People at Otacon - Who's squandering now?! lolz...guess I am, cuz I'm not there.. v_v

CStick

Smash Lord
got some nice practice in. Man, those team matches were full of epic-ness

Schoolie - thnx for the Jiggly practice. Puffs like yours are why I hate that matchup

Cow - amazing that a peach could utilize battlefield hax to its advantage O_O. good playing you again

ether - ****. thanks for inviting us. I got a ways to catch up, but that practice and those matches helped out alot

Doug - good to play you again as well. g'luck with the house

Lisa - you ledgehop and jab cancel now? O_o start chainthrowing and you'll **** Ether 80% of the time

Riku - didnt get matches in u_u sry

Jason - bulls**t. you cant quit smash until smash quits you

cya guyz around :)

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Great matches last night guys.

Ether- I'll work on those two characters jus 4 you.

Doug- I want a rematch against your DK.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
i can have a few people come over to smash at my place today anytime after 5.

1117 lord dunmore drive
va. beach, va 23464

jus let me kno if your down so i can know who's coming.

if u got any questions hit me up on aim(Orochi eXodus)
or call my cell(757)338-0530

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
dude wtf i need to smash.. i think it's this NC atmosphere because now i dont play with falco anymore (unless i get my a$$ totally handed to me playing with fox) and for some reason i like in love with capt. falcon (Pac! , Lozr) so i made him my secondary!!! as soon as i get back i need some body to talk to me about playing smash cause i will definitely be down for it!!!

I come back Aug 18

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
great matches for those who came out tonight. it was fun as hell playing while i was tipsy espically against u MaSHi. U funny as hell when u drunk.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
well DAYUM!!!
ive been away from the boards for like a week now and missed all kinds of crazy ish huh?
lets see now.....

im still practicing SF3 but, ill MM$ trash kens XD

im Glad to see other people steping up in my absence to host fests and tourneys. its good to know that Sova has picked up enough speed to be self sustaining now.

richmond is sova for a week eh? sound like fun. give me some dates in advance and ill see what i can do for housing a few days.

GGXX side tourneys? is that what you REALLY want? ill run GGXXS side tourneys, but GGXX:AC is still too new. i gots to get me a copy. ANNNND
My MUTHA FACKIN PS2 WORKS AGAIN!!!!, get ready fo da rapezzzz.

Cristaline, is your tourney for the 28th confirmed or whatever?

ill be looking at dates to host a fest sometime later this week/weekend or next week. this fest will consist of smash GGXXS and SF3. all for practice for other tourneys and such. there may be small tourneys held in any given game that night as well.

"i dont give a ****, its ****in baltimore son!!! they dont know me out here!!!!"

Otakon = ****. lag FTLLLL, i only played like 4 matches in total and happend to win some (only with peach the anit lag char XD). had a few team matches with shinku and bowser tree in witch kitsune EPIC squanderd!!! *shakes head* but all in all it was mad fun.
wellllll, O-NOs tryin to get back into practice....expect a bit more of smash down on ol canadian ct soon.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I've finally managed to find my software CD, so my recording is back up and running ! =)

So hopefully in the next couple of days I'll have new vids, depending on who comes during that time.

Top Bottom