• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

D0N

Smash Ace
If there is a fest in hampton friday id be able to go, around what time might this happen?

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
come to think of it. wasn't that the way mashi spelled it @ lynnhaven last year?

J TYME!!

Smash Journeyman
I'm not so sure about going to the Richmond tournament now, it just doesn't seem organized to me at all. I don't want to waste money, on something that won't happen.

However, I wold still like to play you guys very soon. Is anyone interested in meeting up to play?

Jinmaster.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
U guys could smash till late at my house if you want I'm always free for smash lol

Ether we still need to play again :bee:

For any1 who cares to play 1413 seward dr. Hampton va 23663
757-817-9183

I'll be free tommorow as well :)

Toasty how much longer till the combo vid is done??? :(

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
In case you missed it, here's CH3's counterpick list:
-14 Counterpick stages: Battleship Halberd, Brinstar, Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Electroplankton, Frigate Orpheon, Jungle Japes, Luigi's Mansion, Lylat Cruise, Norfair, Pirate Ship, Pokemon Stadium 1, Pokemon Stadium 2, Rainbow Cruise

Yay Pirate!

CStick

Smash Lord
(757) 339-2280

I may have to attend to a job interview early afternoon, and do some personal finance outings, but I'm free after like...3-4ish. Anything going down, gimme an address and time and I'll be there for Brawl and Melee, or just melee >.>

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
(757) 339-2280

I may have to attend to a job interview early afternoon, and do some personal finance outings, but I'm free after like...3-4ish. Anything going down, gimme an address and time and I'll be there for Brawl and Melee, or just melee >.>
U can play brawl at my place maybe a little melee... 1413 seward dr 23663 hampton va
My numbers on the page be4 this one or maybe on this page 2 lol

whodat

Smash Apprentice
The kirby glitch on that stage is only on the right corner, but yeah it does exist.

Kadaj- yeah it's true that we do need to play each other outside of tournament. I know you're having a smashfest friday, but I doubt I will be able to make it.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
WTF is pirate ship doing on that list? Well anyway, I think im free for smash today right after i get off work. I think i'll be there kadaj.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Anyone who is going to stay at JCaesar's place for Critical Hit: check your notifications, at the top of the screen, because you don't get e-mail notifications from the Social Groups function yet. JCaesar created one for the people going to his house so they can coordinate **** better and ask all the questions they need answered there.

Kadaj, tell Famous to do this as well as I hardly see that man on the boards :)

Dobee, make sure to let JCaesar know when you plan to show up [just post in that social group]...
****, when do YOU plan on going?

Whodat/Serpent/Slash: what time are you guys able to leave thursday? If you can't give me a time, figure it out ASAP and let me know. Also, I think the best course of action is for everyone to meet up at my house. Sound good?

Whodat: how close do you live to the highway? We could probably just pick you up on the way :)

Bring TVs/Wiis [mostly Wiis!] and blankets/sleeping bags/whatever

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Whodat/Serpent/Slash: what time are you guys able to leave thursday? If you can't give me a time, figure it out ASAP and let me know. Also, I think the best course of action is for everyone to meet up at my house. Sound good?
Thats none of your business. But I'll be ready whenever I wake up.

whodat

Smash Apprentice
I will have to check my work schedule and I will let you know what's up then.

Top Bottom