• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
So, clear your calendars.

CNU hosting a Melee shindig, first week of February. Melee mm with Dn4? I'll pick someone terrible, like Bowser, k?

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
I had almost given up on my OWN THREAD!

thank you, schoolie for posting something that actually matters.

I mean, really, you guys are turning this thread into a big Yahoo chat room. dont wanna sound like a ****, but Dn4, you REALLY need to calm down. i know your all exited because you found where all the smashers talk in your area and find out when things are going down, or organize meet ups. but this is NOT AIM/MSN/Yahoo.

now, who's smashing this week. i get off a 4pm all week. im having a party friday so any day from mon-thur im good to play.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
CNU........ somewhere s.t.a.r.s. could always make it to.
alright we'll be there. not like we had plans anyway ^_^'

err, who else wants to go to this melee event? cause i dont wana go and see that like 2 people show up cuz a brawl tourneys goin on down the street...

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
OMG TOASTY!!?!?!?!

COT4!

Feb 6/7th

Singles and doubles pools and CREWS on the 6th and brackets on the 7th

35 bucks with a discount for me and you becuase of those two tv's you have. So itd be 30 bucks

Every1 will be there including texas midwest cali canada and many many many many more!

What do you say?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Its cool if someone had TIO I'd run brackets and set them up.

You could just play :)

Thanks for uploading the vid
glad to finally be done with the vid...
but yo...I don't think you understand what it means to be a TO...you have to make all kinds of calls over and over again to get people to come, spread the word, and to get people to BRING SETUPS!!! Then once you have that sorted out, you gotta use that projected attendance to track down people who don't frequent these boards much and try attract their attention [I can't tell you for how many tourneys I've wasted too much time and energy on players who would never show because I couldn't guarantee that we'd even have 40 people].
Somehow, there's still more to it than this, and all of this requires time and energy that I simply can't/don't want to give to tourneys for a little while.
OMG TOASTY!!?!?!?!

COT4!

Feb 6/7th

Singles and doubles pools and CREWS on the 6th and brackets on the 7th

35 bucks with a discount for me and you becuase of those two tv's you have. So itd be 30 bucks

Every1 will be there including texas midwest cali canada and many many many many more!

What do you say?
Traveling is different though..you KNOW I lovezz to travel XD Dunno though. Moniez and stuff :(

I'll put this as a goal of mine, though. I do intend to..uh...attend.

Sounds goooood =D

D0N

Smash Ace
Id go to COT4 for everything except doubles. i should have money around that time. but i refuse to drive my car there

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Kadaj: I don't know....as I said before about hosting tourneys, I'm too busy to invest serious time into organizing until either the mid-end of this month or some time next month.

I'm down for Melee @ CNU. I'll get more old school ODU Melee kids to go :)
<3

old school? like who??

Edit: Yea dn4 i'll see if i can get u a ride

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
backs from TYSbreak

and no i havent reserved for 6th yet
cz im AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOME (will check tomorrow tho i promise!)

also i left my ID at home. looks like im not eating tomorrow :D

btw keep in mind if 6th is open, i likely wont be in the room for the majority of the time as i'll need to be studying for exams. so like, try to keep the nakedness level down so i wont have to come downstairs

and finarry, S-man, that sig gets funnier every time i see it

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
ill see about hosting something. im actually gonna start going to Richmond alot more now. gas is down and i can afford the drive. i was talking to cyrain about it like yesterday. honestly, W/O SS and all the epic matches we used to have back in the day Sova is starting to get boring V.V

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
why is everyone so adamant about playing Dn4? it's mad obvious he's not as skilled as some of the rest of you.. so why MM? pretty pointless

anyways a nice SoVa fest would be amazing. as long as there's some HDR in it :D Cammy ftw.

rhan

Smash Hero
I don't think Dn4 is actually that stupid enough to MM anyone.

On a side note: S-Man talk to PTZR about Saturday. He's not talking to me aparently and things need to be straighten out/set up ASAP.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Err, dn4 wants to learn and get a better understanding of smash, which is why he's trying to join the community. he's not here to lose money to older players that can't get jobs.

so, Rhan, i asked if i was going. he said only 1 person allowed in the car.
and then i asked if rhan's even going.
and he didn't answer.

so. again, he's super unreliable. we might need to hitch a ride again to North Carolina for this tourney.

Famous

Smash Champion
Err, dn4 wants to learn and get a better understanding of smash, which is why he's trying to join the community. he's not here to lose money to older players that can't get jobs.

so, Rhan, i asked if i was going. he said only 1 person allowed in the car.
and then i asked if rhan's even going.
and he didn't answer.

so. again, he's super unreliable. we might need to hitch a ride again to North Carolina for this tourney.

Lol, how did you know that I don't have a job?...My post was just a joke, calm down

Top Bottom