• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

StarYoshi14

Smash Rookie
Hmmmm, only 17 minutes away from my house, this might work. Except my mom might still be nervous about being dropped off at someone's apartment building...

whodat

Smash Apprentice
I recently played Melee again after a long hiatus and I really wasn't pleased. *Sigh* I suck at that game. In any case playing that made me realize that I need to step my brawl game up. So if anyone wants brawl sessions hit me up on here or call me. If you don't have my number PM me and I'll give it to you. I'm not much for putting my cell # up on the internet for everyone's eyes to see.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i'll be at o-no's tonight. see everyone there. i still need money matches from before. toasty! d3/mk/snake money match still on right? =]. also melee money matches? brawl money matches? anyone?

Nava

Smash Journeyman
well none of them are from the virginia beach area, so i doubt it. i'll see if they want to go to the tourney this saturday though.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
See ya tonight, O-NO, kadaj. I'll try to make the 31st to keep toasty hosting melee
<3<3<3!!!!
I'm trying to go to O-NO's tonight as well!!! =D!!!
Someone needs to start placing higher so they can attend BIGGER tournys

sigh :(
I just need to start placing higher :( :( :(
i'll be at o-no's tonight. see everyone there. i still need money matches from before. toasty! d3/mk/snake money match still on right? =]. also melee money matches? brawl money matches? anyone?
yayuhhhzzz we're on for Brawllll ^_^

Also: Kadaj---understand that if you bring a Brawl setup to my Melee tourney, and we need a Wii for tournament and yours is the only extra...we're using it for Melee until the tourney is finished. Otherwise, don't bother bringing it.

This goes for anyone who brings a system and/or ESPECIALLY a TV to one of my tourneys. Please respect the event you're attending if you're not entering and appreciate the fact that I'm not a **** about it and telling you you can't show up/play at all.

AlsoAlso Kadaj: I'll probably make you enter Melee anyway...I heard Scar just yells at everyone until they enter. [which explains all the good turnouts from PA tourneys lmao]...I like this idea.

Malco: it's a waste of the time I dedicate to hosting tourneys if enough people don't show up. it's not like I'm saying "hey everyone, I've got nothing to do on *insert date*, come through and play and we could have a fest or something" and then when hardly many show up I say "wow, I may not have fests anymore...eff this ****." That'd be pretty dumb. But I'm not going to bother asking Caboose to book the venue, I'm not gonna bother spending so much time calling various people to bring setups and TVs, I'm not gonna bother spending as much time I as I have in the past on the boards trying to get people to come, making sure people's questions are answered, etc etc et****ingcetera. [please note: I'm really not angry at all writing any of this :) you had a valid question...for a child, maybe, but still valid =D]

NAVAAAAAAA rematch son!!! no SDs this time!

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
I jus got off the phone with O-NO and he said people can start comin over around 5:30-6. If anyone wants to play brawl BRING A SETUP preferbly with all the stages unlocked(that means u Unreal).

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
wait...how does your LITTLE BROTHER'S presence control the presence of a setup????

what
a
bltch.

and: dayummmm I took all my setups out of my car the other day! I forgot :( :( :(

I guess I need to go home now and get them ;___;

Kits...I'll bring your Melee setup...just so you can check up on her. I'm still takin her back ;)

I'll bring two full Melee setups and one full Brawl setup and some powerstrips.

<3
-toasty tooo"thetravelingtournament"oooast

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
oh btw toasty i spent last week at my friends place and he watched the chu's secret santa nacho giveaway over my shoulder

his jaw dropped at the closeup :p

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
<3<3<3!!!!
[please note: I'm really not angry at all writing any of this :) you had a valid question...for a child, maybe, but still valid =D]
Haha yeah that was a cool argument you had with that brown person about being browner. You had a valid point.......for an IMMATURE child. :]

Thanks for the money O-No!

rhan

Smash Hero
Melee on January 31st fool :)

Everyone has more than enough time to take off of work if they want to be at this.

If there is a ****ty turnout, I won't host Melee events anymore.
Everyone better come. If I can make it to some of the Brawl events that are hosted around here then people who play Brawl should return the favor for Melee. Just my 2 cents.

Anyway I can bring a setup. STARS call me. I can possibly pick up the three of you. Of course then getting back is different. Maybe S-Man's mom can pick us up? Or maybe if Pitzer brings himself to it then we all just jump in his car? Anyway Call meh ASAP!

My Bro might wanna come the 31st. Rematches Malco? :p

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
where? at toastys? where's that at? and there should be no problem. we'll be there. im sure its guaranteed i'm going.

oh toasty...... that's very strategic. ;)
threaten the sake of the melee scene in sova, and we all come. hahaha!

rhan.... see if u got us a ride.
dad's gone again, so it'll be hard for me to do it.

EDIT: I'm the FIRST to go. everyone else is 2nd priority ;D
then 3rd priority= setups

Top Bottom