• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
soooooo looks like I will probably be going to NYC this weekend and NOT BlackG's tourney >_>

I just found out the first day is the main day of the tourney and that it IS a 2 day event but the 2nd day is low tiers and crews etc and I mainly wanna see all the amazing players on the first day that will be there [Mango/KDJ/PC/etc]

hehe Kits I'd choose Brawl ONLY because I've never even played, let alone SEEN (in person), SF4 so I'd much rather play a game I'm familiar with...also Brawl Til You Fall should be ****ing EPIC =D

don't forget son, I'm comin to get my controllaaahhh

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
well in that case, whenever i hold a SFIV tournament i'm gonna hold it on the same day as a brawl one, and name it

Jesus Christ Superstar featuring Street Fighter IV: Episode II Fight for Life '09

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
word generator?

who uses that? the mind is a word generator, and anyone that has to use some computer to generate madness is mad themself.

now if only they created a complaint generator....

M

masterken

BRAWL OWNS AL GAMES IN THE WORLD aparently if they added kingdom hearts ppl or at least more soni characters i mean come on shadow as a assist trophy no way i at least like some characters in brawl like Tails or knuckles but oh well now brawls out they cant change the characters now (dammit) well i just wished they added more ppl in it =(

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
BRAWL OWNS AL GAMES IN THE WORLD aparently if they added kingdom hearts ppl or at least more soni characters i mean come on shadow as a assist trophy no way i at least like some characters in brawl like Tails or knuckles but oh well now brawls out they cant change the characters now (dammit) well i just wished they added more ppl in it =(
word?

i wish Brawl had Gundams and Unicorns. Maybe I should play AL GAMES IN THE WORLD, what is it rated? E? cuz my mom only lets me play E games. :/

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
poor kid has prolly never even heard of a Sega Saturn ^^

rhan

Smash Hero
Yeah i might be getting a 360 soon, also Blackg's this saturday hmmmm i'll see what i can do :D. In SF IV im mainind sakura, Sakura Shinpuuken > ken or ryu's hadoken lol.

YESSSSSSSSS! And get Halo 3!

And teach me in SFIV. I guess.

Edit: HAHA. That's such an amazing post KK! xD

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
yeah i'll post it up his info when he puts it up again.

btw these ranbats are free, cuz we all know how much SoVa doesnt like to lose money. ;)

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
that's dumb..i wanted to play for monies
i guess mm will be in session

U

UnknownEnemyZero

meh i've never seen too much potential in Fei.

i know he has like an infinite loop but it can only be done on Seth and Abel.
It's all about da ladies.

The Legend of Chun-li is bottom tier though, but SF4 Chun still ***** kittens.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Who dares...? o_O

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
KADAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ !!!!!!!!!!

give me information about the tournament this weekend !

and address !

....i know toasty is going NY but there is tourney still

EDIT: watch out for BigD's falcon.. toasty D: but i beat him in tourney so it shouldn't be that difficult

Top Bottom