• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
lol at brawl fad .... guess you havent been to any of my tourneys :D

CStick

Smash Lord
Team CEther for the win

also, good **** last night Rhan. Guess I gotta keep working on those Ganon gimps because I didn't do enough of them :p

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lol. i don't play the game as much cause nobody here plays. you play all the time and you can't beat me. haha if you think we're on the same page then good for you. i'm not gonna try and break that. believe what you want. if you cannot beat me then obviously you're not. sorry. money match me next time if you're confident. sova should stop talking bad about me if they won't even money match me. every time i chill with someone i gotta hear from someone else that they're talking behind my back calling me bad and stuff. why not just whoever talking step up and money match me or do something. stop talking about how i play and that you can beat me unless you step up. so man up sova and play me stop b****** about how you haven't played me for awhile and assume you're better. some of you i know are really good but if you want me to be blunt then i will. so sova stop talking **** about me.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
and that's why he's Squiiiirtle Squaaaad sonnnnnn

@ SoVa:

I have played Smash 5 times since I moved (May 26th) and I can honestly say I have improved considerably overall.

Playing against only good players [and 4 stocking nubs when I did play them] has helped a great deal.

I'd go into a list but I gotta get back to work. PEACE!

btw - I 2-0d MaSHi last time I played him in tourney ^_^.........................but he's still better than me ;____;

btwbtw - Smash is a strange beast...experienced players will especially be able to level with me when I say that just because you have beaten someone doesn't necessarily make you better.

Good luck SoVa (esp. the kids...yeah, you.)...you've got a long way to go...and this is coming from a guy who still has a long way to go himself :(

lastly: god speed S-Man.

JKz: lol I love you Ether

rhan

Smash Hero
Ether is going downn. STARS (not pitzer) is stepping it up! We're all (not pitzer) mobile! I want to play NoVa :/
LOL not Pitzer.....

agh no i dont have cyrain's number.

nice turhan. show me ya skillz when i come to gloucester.
I'll need a techskill session first. It's squat at the moment.

lol. i don't play the game as much cause nobody here plays. you play all the time and you can't beat me. haha if you think we're on the same page then good for you. i'm not gonna try and break that. believe what you want. if you cannot beat me then obviously you're not. sorry. money match me next time if you're confident. sova should stop talking bad about me if they won't even money match me. every time i chill with someone i gotta hear from someone else that they're talking behind my back calling me bad and stuff. why not just whoever talking step up and money match me or do something. stop talking about how i play and that you can beat me unless you step up. so man up sova and play me stop b****** about how you haven't played me for awhile and assume you're better. some of you i know are really good but if you want me to be blunt then i will. so sova stop talking **** about me.
You're asking for it when you always try to put our region down. But the truth is SoVA is getting better. Whether you think so or not.

And I don't think we're on the same page. I know so. I wasn't trying to win in those friendlies. Just trying to get my techskill back. Brawl will do that to you. I even saw it in your gameplay. I'm not gonna talk behind your back. That's just being a *****. I'll tell you straight up how I feel about you and your negative attitude towards our region really pisses people off. And you know I ain't afraid to MM you. Even when I lose money in the process I feel like I learned something from it. Don't take this as a disrespect post though. You're pretty cool in my eyes. You helped me out back in the day but I've seen a transformation within you.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lol. haven't you realized that only STARS play? you guys are lucky to be playing. nobody down here really plays. sova is only getting good in brawl. i'm not doubting sova getting better at brawl cause i can see it. melee however has passed away in the sova region. STARS is getting better. not sova...do you know what i'm talking about now? cause i'm pretty sure you got it mixed up.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
for all i care, stars=sova bcuz the traditional sova doesnt exist; all of a sudden we have a brawl community comprised mostly of people who joined the scene after we did, yet they are sova and we are not? **** that. If anyone is content with leaving melee behind to die in sova, then fine; the rest of the smash community will get over it.

moreover, we are not lucky to be playing. You all are unlucky not to be playing. IF you are right that only stars [apart from sova] plays, then so be it; we may as well just call the community VA instead of Sova. If stars=sova, im fine with that; we are prolly bigger than WV anyway.

We are legit because we say so. I don't need anyone's approval.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Good luck SoVa (esp. the kids...yeah, you.)...you've got a long way to go...and this is coming from a guy who still has a long way to go himself :(

lastly: god speed S-Man.
Thank you so much Toasty for everything youve given us. I will try to live up to the prophecy. We went from ridicule to becoming the entire scene that we wanted to be a part of. LOL. But we have learned a lot and most of it was thanks to you and otis, so i'm going to have to give those two ALL of my props. GL you two.

LOL not Pitzer.....

I'll need a techskill session first. It's squat at the moment.
Remember that practicing matchups is more important. Learning from your mistakes is a lot more important than trying to repeatedly get a superwavedash in the middle of a match vs marth. ._.

for all i care, stars=sova bcuz the traditional sova doesnt exist; all of a sudden we have a brawl community comprised mostly of people who joined the scene after we did, yet they are sova and we are not? **** that. If anyone is content with leaving melee behind to die in sova, then fine; the rest of the smash community will get over it.

moreover, we are not lucky to be playing. You all are unlucky not to be playing. IF you are right that only stars [apart from sova] plays, then so be it; we may as well just call the community VA instead of Sova. If stars=sova, im fine with that; we are prolly bigger than WV anyway.

We are legit because we say so. I don't need anyone's approval.
That was BEAUTIFUL!
Theo.... will...... will you marry me?

rhan

Smash Hero
lol. haven't you realized that only STARS play? you guys are lucky to be playing. nobody down here really plays. sova is only getting good in brawl. i'm not doubting sova getting better at brawl cause i can see it. melee however has passed away in the sova region. STARS is getting better. not sova...do you know what i'm talking about now? cause i'm pretty sure you got it mixed up.
I can see where your comming from. We have had people play Brawl more here but they haven't completly given up on Melee. I believe that the ones who stayed are getting better. **** just by playing Melee you get better for real.

Remember that practicing matchups is more important. Learning from your mistakes is a lot more important than trying to repeatedly get a superwavedash in the middle of a match vs marth. ._.
Yeah I know. But when you triangle jump a lot and missing your L- Cancels can really screw a person up.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
hmm, rhan needs mad wd out of shield training to hit the next level of his game. I've said that repeatedly before.

gah...mashi..i knocked him out of tourney twice in the early sets.. but he knocked me out in finals in another tourney and took home a lot of money;p

D0N

Smash Ace
Kadaj ill try to stop by saturday if you're there. Only for like 15 mins though, I just wanna see your new place and then I gotta go pack and stuff.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
crystalnite stop crying and assuming. i never said you weren't sova. maybe if you chilled out and asked me what sova is. if you had asked i would have said majority of sova. is that better? some people know what i'm talking about but you take too much offense. sova is so sensitive and yes that includes you.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
crystalnite stop crying and assuming. i never said you weren't sova. maybe if you chilled out and asked me what sova is. if you had asked i would have said majority of sova. is that better? some people know what i'm talking about but you take too much offense. sova is so sensitive and yes that includes you.
i dont need to ask what sova is. i know what sova is. i am not sensitive wth. i think u missed the point earlier when i said i need no one's approval or permission --> i dont care. But when someone's wrong, i establish what is right.

Make yourself clearer next time, so i wont have to.

STARS is getting better. not sova...do you know what i'm talking about now? cause i'm pretty sure you got it mixed up.
naw son. u got ur **** mixed up here son.

rhan

Smash Hero
Idk if were following alex. Me and theo ride alone lol. The law states only 2 people drive in 1 car.
Technically anyone over 18 don't count toward the limit rule. You're allowed 1 immediate family member in your car and allowed 1 person 17 and younger in your car.

Loopholes are amazing.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha. you seem like you're still crying to me by not letting the subject go. congrats on continuing this convo. i on the other hand am stubborn. so yeah goodluck. haha so yeah...you lose. you cannot say someone is wrong the way you did. i look at sova in a different way. that's just an opinion. so saying that my opinion is wrong is well...incorrect. hmm so yeah. i think i'm gonna go with sova not getting better but STARS is. sova is a community not just STARS. if toasty(bringing you in this convo) were here he'd throw a melee tourney and well...we'll probably have the same results. STARS doing incredibly well but the rest...umm i'm pretty sure we're not going anywhere. why? because STARS play. sova does not.

rhan

Smash Hero
And you apparently. With all due respect to all parties involved this debate or whatever you want to call it is completely ******** and inconsequential.
Which is why I dropped it. Theo on the other hand will not let this go. Here comes another Cow incident....

Ether

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Hlh4auohI

I'll hopefully end the bull**** with this. Just found it.
This is just the most ****ing amazing thing ever. I saw it a while back on gfaqs, but I still watched it 20 times again just now.

Also, Sova shouldn't be fighting itself. The plan was for everyone to group together and take out Nova.

Also, I'm randomly off work today, so if anyone wants to come over, I'll be free all day for some smash.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Okay, we'll bring the goods kadaj. I'll talk to pitzer about when we're going.

Turhan that was AMAZINGG!!! omfggg that just got me hype!
p.s. i didnt get ur AIM mobile msgs till i woke up so I WIN ;D

Ether we should come train with you next week.

Top Bottom