• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Someone's awfully serious nowadays, but I believe the fabled Meatwad said it best:

"Boy, you best check yo'self, less you wreck yo'self"

So when this goes down, all venue will go towards my reimbursement of Enver's plain ticket, and subsequent hired skanks.

Ether

Smash Ace
The guys from S.T.A.R.S. are really tough. I love both crews, but I'm closer with CNU, so I'll root for them. This will probably be the precursor to the SoVa/Richmond crew battle.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Indeed where has that Ganon main gone. Speaking of which....
Ganon, Ganon, Ganon, ..... er... Ganon, oh did i forget to mention ganon
Oh and I forgot Falcon.

rhan

Smash Hero
We = You + Us. So let's see:

You: will be thoroughly *****.

Us: we will probably talk trash the entire time, pause during matches, and be, in general, complete *******s.

SOUNDS LIKE SEPTEMBER IS A GOOD DATE, OBJECTIONS?
Which one you talkin out of? Your lips or your ***? Cause all I see is bull****.

How about you make it by the end of this month?

Yeah. Internet personalization avatars and font have everything to do with my melee skill level.

.... i would ignore that comment but..... idk i feel like u wont stop talkin your **** till i beat u.

Edit: wait, i have.
BAM SON!

why so serious? o_O
Why not?
______

Side question:

Marines or Navy? Which one should I go into? I've been thinking Navy since middle school and now some guy from the Marines is comming to my house Saturday to try to convince me into the Marines. And I'm interested in both. :/

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman

I believe the great Shamwow salesman, Vince Shlomi, said it best:

"If this ***** bites my tongue again, I'ma rock her slutty ***"

So, if S.T.A.R.S. wants to make a name for themselves, by kissing fate with tongue... then may thou gates of heaven follow the example set in place by the buttocks of Shaeman, and grow irresponsibly agape. Then, when all has been said, and all has been done, let thy holy Master send forth the fist of justice - for the man who seeks repentance, seeks nobility, inevitably seeks obliteration, and none hath he truly endured.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion

I believe the great Shamwow salesman, Vince Shlomi, said it best:

"If this ***** bites my tongue again, I'ma rock her slutty ***"

So, if S.T.A.R.S. wants to make a name for themselves, by kissing fate with tongue... then may thou gates of heaven follow the example set in place by the buttocks of Shaeman, and grow irresponsibly agape. Then, when all has been said, and all has been done, let thy holy Master send forth the fist of justice - for the man who seeks repentance, seeks nobility, inevitably seeks obliteration, and none hath he truly endured.

O **** Stars, les bust this *****. ***** wants to tell the masters of stars about the heavens that they adorn? If thou seekest justification, seek thou first divine judgment!!

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Schoolie. I just died from laughter. That was amazing.
I quit stars. where do i sign up for team Richmond?

I know where. Up schoolies *** crack.

Ether

Smash Ace
Schoolie's last post was pretty funny, actually. And so was IV's response, lol.

This **** is epic!

S-man, if you quit stars, clearly I would be first to draft you. >.>

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
August 15th sounds pretty terribad. Sb.eptember is the best possible month, because unlike S.c.r.u.b.s. we don't live in the same neighborhood... but about that neighborhood diet...

Do tell your mothers that, not only are their legs phenomenal, they are chefs with the microwave.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
lol @ ether's post
lol @ schoolies post
lol @ toastys post

September would be nice, but IV is moving, so we need to get that straight with him.
Let's try to get a definite date for september so he can sort things out.

rhan

Smash Hero
August 15th sounds pretty terribad. Sb.eptember is the best possible month, because unlike S.c.r.u.b.s. we don't live in the same neighborhood...
You know what's funny? Nobody in S.T.A.R.S. live in the same neighborhood either. Shaeman lives in Newport News, Crystalnite will be in NC next month, KP lives in Williamsburg, I'm either gonna be in VA Beach or still in Gloucester by next month. So we're all at least an hour or two apart. So your crew is just like these so called "S.c.r.u.b.s." as you called us. So get your facts straight before you make assumptions.

Nobody on these boards has seen my true colors. I may seem like the guy who'd sit back and just chill but if you piss me off enough **** will get real quick. So keep gettin buck talkin yo ****.

And the funny part about this is that your the only person talkin **** out of CNU. I'm cool with Pcat and Speedyoshi. But you and your instigating ways has become a rather nuisance. What are you insecure about your abilities? You afraid that us children have surpassed your skill at a videogame? And you have to try to bring us down just to make yourself feel better? Get the **** off your pedestal.

I'm done with this bull****. Get at me when there's a specific date for this.

Ether

Smash Ace
rhan, you know he did the same thing in the CNU vs. ODU crew battle hype, right? It was a lot worse, actually, cuz all of CNU was in on it. But it was all in good fun. The trash talk here is actually pretty tame because it's more funny than insulting, especially that thing about the pizza rolls.

I don't want anybody getting shot over this ****.

CStick

Smash Lord
rhan, you know he did the same thing in the CNU vs. ODU crew battle hype, right? It was a lot worse, actually, cuz all of CNU was in on it. But it was all in good fun. The trash talk here is actually pretty tame because it's more funny than insulting, especially that thing about the pizza rolls.

I don't want anybody getting shot over this ****.
oh man...that stuff was hilarious. And if I remember correctly, it backfired. Bad.

Top Bottom