• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

CStick

Smash Lord
possibly smash again at my place on Thursday if people can/wanna come.

...possibly is the key word, however. Still not sure what's up with me.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Heys guys just saying that seattle is beast and havent forgot about you just been busy....sounds like lots of melee still being played which is good im gonna come back to VA one day and better not be ****** everyone =P...nor getting ***** by everyone hopefully =P

<3 oro? !!!!!!!

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
no, it's currently planned to happen on feb. 20th (saturday)

it'll happen on ODU campus and details will be posted later
i sent in the request for the room reservation today and im currently waiting for it to go through

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
"Seung Lee,

Unfortunately, your request for the room has been denied. Old Dominion University's Office of Housing and Residence Life only allows residential students to reserve rooms for residential guest. Due to the fact that you will be having individuals that do not reside in one of our many residence halls attending the program we cannot provide you with the space.

Best Wishes"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
well the hall director in VA house has changed since i started reserving the room for smash so that probably explains it

...either that or the idiot who took a rhino dump in the common bathroom and made a mess

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
If we hosted a tournament at VT, would SoVA carpool on over? I'm trying to get a general attendance idea.
I'd come. Try to do it on Saturdays or Sundays if possible; every local smashfest seems to be on Fridays (College Park, the PA ones, these). I wanna be able to do more than one smashfest a week...

I dunno if I'd be able to carpool anyone for something like that tho. There really isn't anything between Charlottesville and Blacksburg lol. If there is someone out there, I'd be happy to help as long as you don't want to leave too early.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
well the hall director in VA house has changed since i started reserving the room for smash so that probably explains it

...either that or the idiot who took a rhino dump in the common bathroom and made a mess
does she know that multiple events have happened there before?

w/e yeah that rhino **** was pretty massive

rhan

Smash Hero
Shaden - Anytime Friday if I don't already find a ride down. I'll keep you posted on what's good.

LOL @ Rhino dump.... good shiit!!!!

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I held it in for awhile.
Mashi Jeff and STARS knew.
It was supposed to be just shaden......but his mouth is bigger then my dumps.

rhan

Smash Hero
Wellp, i'm accepted into CNU
i think thats my definite decision as of now
good ****! they'll finally have legit players there!

XD

Malcoooo....dang.

at least you finally came out with it

Boooose: effffffffffffffffff that's terrible

I doubt it has anything to do with our events, though, as I held SoVaROM2 post-Rhino-Dump.
LOL **** Toasty....

Good job Shaden. Guess we ain't getting our place then. I thought freshmen at CNU had to stay on campus thier first year.

Anyway I'll be housing with D, Jerry, and Alex (Not Pitzer).

Yeah I held it in for awhile.
Mashi Jeff and STARS knew.
It was supposed to be just shaden......but his mouth is bigger then my dumps.
Which is why I keep things limited or I don't tell the entire story. :)

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Domonique said he didnt wana room with u lolz.
but um.. yea if that's true then i guess ill room with u the next year. if not, **** that (7 years living under the same roof!)

whats up with tomorrow btw?

rhan

Smash Hero
Domonique said he didnt wana room with u lolz.
but um.. yea if that's true then i guess ill room with u the next year. if not, **** that (7 years living under the same roof!)

whats up with tomorrow btw?
D's being sketchy. He told me that we'd bunk. He better not screw me cause I'm getting booted at 18. Agh I swear he's becomming less and less of a friend...

Anyway I get my cell back tomorrow after school. I'll text details then.

rhan

Smash Hero
if you live close enough you can comute to cnu your freshman year
Ah. Guess that's where my info gets twisted.

The speakers from CNU told us that Freshies had to live in the dorms for thier first year. I guess they told us that cause we're so far from Newport News.

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
you can propably find the info on the cnu website somewhere, but i definately knew a guy who commuted(he went to woodisde hs or something... i have no idea where it is but you might). if you dont live within the mile radius you have to live on campus your first 2 years

as an example gmu's distance was/is 16 miles

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
if you live close enough you can comute to cnu your freshman year
yeah, pull a pitzer and be stuck in your house for yet another year :p

i think its worth it to live on campus your freshman year. i really recommend not living on ur own, but if u must because of money, then its of course your choice.

u really dont get the full fledged college experience when the only thing ur really doing on campus is going to class.

...and partying and going to events, including smash, but its soo much cooler to live with everyone else.

edit: are cnu dorms co-ed? if so, thats another plus if u get lucky....

Top Bottom