• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

CStick

Smash Lord
lol toasty looks so ****ing sad in that pic.

Well good news:
1) argued my way out of my speeding ticket (and it wasn't even that ****ing hard, Rhan!)
2) smash tomorrow most likely. Just remember that I could use at least one extra TV/cube setup PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
ha sweet links j wolf! im in that picture! black g looks sad cuz i took 2 MMs off of him :D

yo BRAWL guys, practice at my place tonight, prolly round 6 or 7ish. hit me up. 636 8237

seriously, HIT ME UP!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
LOL I was in that pic Jwolf! My BACK! My life is complete. Yeah toasty we do need to play a lot more.
I can make it to CNU as much as possible. I might have to bring a scrub with me, but hey, he's just as good as me and IV used to be when we entered the scene.
He will truely become amazing, I feel. lol.
yeah dude no excuses, for real...I'm excited to see how much y'all improve by doing this...and yesssssss bringin in new blood! that's what it's all about, son.

THAT'S HOW IT STARTS! WHY WOULD YOU STOP?!

XD

but for real...we need to get some effin Gamecube controllers into some kids' hands!

Lead the way STARS [to getting more kids involved, I mean =D]

edit: LOL @ your "Where's Waldo SoVa?" links XD

@ Kadaj/Famous: sadface :(

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
LOL I was in that pic Jwolf! My BACK! My life is complete. Yeah toasty we do need to play a lot more.
I can make it to CNU as much as possible. I might have to bring a scrub with me, but hey, he's just as good as me and IV used to be when we entered the scene.
He shows so much promise

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
If you mean melee...then yes Jwolf and I would love to come.
When is this tourny?

Not sure, I'd like to have people out of the area come out. We're quite a skilled community, so it should be pretty tight.

I'd come. Try to do it on Saturdays or Sundays if possible; every local smashfest seems to be on Fridays (College Park, the PA ones, these). I wanna be able to do more than one smashfest a week...

I dunno if I'd be able to carpool anyone for something like that tho. There really isn't anything between Charlottesville and Blacksburg lol. If there is someone out there, I'd be happy to help as long as you don't want to leave too early.
Of course it'd def. be a Saturday. Blacksburg is far.

I'd love to see Ether and Doug and Cstick out haha.

rhan

Smash Hero
lol toasty looks so ****ing sad in that pic.

Well good news:
1) argued my way out of my speeding ticket (and it wasn't even that ****ing hard, Rhan!)
2) smash tomorrow most likely. Just remember that I could use at least one extra TV/cube setup PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE!
I got nothing going in though. It's like a David and Goliath story except Goliath's the one with the effing slingshot. AND Thor's hammer.

Do I know this "scrub"? Cause if you're talking about Tra he's pro.

Better than Mango furrrrsurrrrre!

CStick

Smash Lord
gonna have to back out of smashing again :(

gotta finish up my "to-do" list of things.

BUUUUT.......

who is down for Monday? And Tuesday? Monday and Tuesday? Monday at like 3-4pmish til whenever, and Tuesday possibly a little earlier until like 9pmish/until it's time to go get bombed harder than a 3rd-world country.

Don't gimme any of that "but i have school" crap. I mean, c'mon. Do you wanna go do work for something that will land you a meager 70,000/year job, or do you want to go and practice at something that really matters......?

rhan

Smash Hero
gonna have to back out of smashing again :(

gotta finish up my "to-do" list of things.

BUUUUT.......

who is down for Monday? And Tuesday? Monday and Tuesday? Monday at like 3-4pmish til whenever, and Tuesday possibly a little earlier until like 9pmish/until it's time to go get bombed harder than a 3rd-world country.

Don't gimme any of that "but i have school" crap. I mean, c'mon. Do you wanna go do work for something that will land you a meager 70,000/year job, or do you want to go and practice at something that really matters......?
What if....

"I have school, can't drive, and live 2 hours away."

Legit reasons amirite?

CStick

Smash Lord
noooooooo

::sigh:: and me and hil were finally going to show up T_T

we might make it on monday though

faaawwwk dude I'm sorry. I only get two days of life right now due to work, and on those days I still gotta do **** usually. But definitely monday. I seriously have nothing to do on Monday.

and rhan: the school one isn't, but the other two are.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice

Not sure, I'd like to have people out of the area come out. We're quite a skilled community, so it should be pretty tight.
Cool, well yeah depending on the date. We will come.

Cstick: Ill try to show up on both Monday and Tuesday!

JWolf

Smash Cadet
When's the next SoVa melee fest/tourney? Havent heard about anything in a while.

He's so right.
The freaking punch. Another double jump.... "Are you serious!?"
lmaoo
Check his roll, it goes like half screen! LOL
It goes through peoples faces.

tw1n

Smash Champion
nahhh it's one of the New Mexico Magician Twins...lollll Twin A and Tw1n [pronounced Twin 1] are pretty cool peoples apparently and they just blow everyone's minds with their magic [most card tricks I believe]
Sorry I was bored and did a random name search just to find this. <3 ya toasty =D See ya at apex lol

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Is it a double post if it wasnt me? lol anyways yeah mayne I can't wait to smash because I have a totally new playstyle I want to show off ! =]

CStick

Smash Lord
Is it a double post if it wasnt me? lol anyways yeah mayne I can't wait to smash because I have a totally new playstyle I want to show off ! =]
lemme guess: you play how do you now, but gayer. like Jman gay, with camping, etc. mirite?

guys... i think I may have to throw off Monday, but Tuesday is 100% a go. I'll post up tomorrow afternoon to update the fate of Monday. Buuuut, as said: definitely smash in my garage until 10pm on Tuesday.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
lemme guess: you play how do you now, but gayer. like Jman gay, with camping, etc. mirite?

guys... i think I may have to throw off Monday, but Tuesday is 100% a go. I'll post up tomorrow afternoon to update the fate of Monday. Buuuut, as said: definitely smash in my garage until 10pm on Tuesday.
No can do on Tuesday but lemme know if things change for Monday.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
ive noticed that any fox's improvement is just campier...with a little more consistency of tech skill

idk y people dont believe me that fox is one of the easier high tiers :(

rhan

Smash Hero
Anyone in STARS that's going to Stick's Tuesday want to come scoop a niigga? I wanna do sumfin...

Edit - *COUGHMARTHCOUGH**

Top Bottom