• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spammer! 3 R.O.B. Combo Video

Moozle

Smash Champion
Great music!

I thought you were WAYYY less spammy than a lot of R.O.B.s that I've fought before. I really liked all of the stuff you did with the glide toss...it's too good :p

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
Dude, as a ROB main, that video was inspiring.

The editting wasn't annoying and kept the video at a fast pace, there was a good variety of players, and the actual "combos" themselves were different each time.

Fantastic, man.

Percon

Smash Lord
Good work as always. Nice pace and great moves. I especially love the forward facing biar -> backward facing bair KOs.

Oh, and your ROB's colour scheme is hot stuff.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
I swear. Everybody in the Smash community use 3 types of music in their vids: music from handheld games or games from YEARS ago from the N64, Linkin Park, or Pendulum.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Just wait for my ROB combo video coming soon, it's months in the making. I don't use any of those kinds of music lol

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
thanks l!ite, i was waiting for 'spammer 3'
Do you stopped with brawl? :(
Yes he did, but he still makes CVs. I think Draqo's Snake CV is coming soon, it is edited by L!te and SLash (Or short Team SL!te XD)

I was thoroughly impressed
Reaper is most likely the best ROB in Europe, though he used to use Snake & MK in Tourneys.
This weekend there is a tourney in the Netherlands, SmashNL, he said he will go All Rob. Lets see how it will end. I know his ROB from fighting and watching, he is crazy :> (I saw him "destroying" an IC (best of germany) with Air Camping and stuff ._. his handling of ROB seems is sooo good, and also his grab game *.*)

I wish you good luck reaper, hope you read this :p

Ansonsten sags ichs dir eh nochmal heut oder morgen xD

bboynotbgirl

Smash Journeyman
Great vid. Not sure if you saw my post on the betagame thread but I'll ask again. Have stopped with the betagame combo vid?

Top Bottom