• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Spare Some Smash

Spare Some Smash
Posted by zwataketa
Franklin Academy V, Raleigh, NC
Tuesday, March 1, 2016 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

zwataketa

Smash Rookie
Hey there, smashers! I'm here to announce an upcoming Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament!

I'm hosting this tournament as my senior project for school, and it's going to be a fundraiser for the charity organization known as Spare Some for Autism, which I chose because I myself have Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism. I'm very new to this, so the event is going to be pretty simple, with only one tournament going on: the doubles Brawl tournament. Anything participants can do to help, be it provide TVs and/or game consoles, volunteer to be a TO or etc., or give me pointers on preparing this thing will be greatly appreciated.

Facebook event page: www.facebook.com/sparesomesmash

Game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Format: Doubles
Location: Franklin Academy High School Auditorium, Wake Forest, NC
Date: currently being rescheduled

Rules: https://drive.google.com/a/franklinacademy.org/file/d/0B3tMiGqgCS2ERThxT19NYU80ZGc/view?usp=sharing
Tournament Organizers: other than me, TBD

Fees:
$10 pre-registration online
$15 door fee (late-minute registration; cash, or check made payable to Spare Some for Autism only)
$5 spectator fee at the door

The online registration is being revised due to complications with the previous method.

For questions about the tournament, contact me at zaspygamer@gmail.com. For questions about Spare Some for Autism, contact my mentor Beth Jarvis at beth@sparesomeforautism.org

zwataketa

Smash Rookie
I have realized that the link to donate did not work properly. My apologies. The registration instructions have been updated.

zwataketa

Smash Rookie
The lised date has been changed to March 1st because the tournament is being postponed. It will be updated once we decide on the actual new date, which will be around late February to early March.

Top Bottom