• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

spawn nanas while recovering

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
Does anyone else do this?

If you get launched off the screen, save your second jump; spawn a banana (keep your second jump in hand), finally use your double-jump and catch it with an aerial or and airdodge. Lastly, recover with Up-B.

It works.
When you come back on the stage, you have a fresh banana in your hand. :]

leet-hax.

Cyclopean

Smash Cadet
Can be dangerous against people that know what they are doing, you would be ****ed if they had a competent edgeguarding game and needed your double jump. Or if you need to use fair or something to stop them and end up tossing your nanner.

Zorai

Smash Journeyman
NNID
x_Zorai
Can be dangerous against people that know what they are doing, you would be ****ed if they had a competent edgeguarding game and needed your double jump. Or if you need to use fair or something to stop them and end up tossing your nanner.
Dude, I'm not even afraid to do this against MK...

As long as you stay at a good distance, it works; no matter what. Don't be a hero kid. Just because you can't do it, don't try to discredit the ****.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
This is vital against characters with a good on-stage edgegaurding game (Marth), because otherwise Diddy just can't make it back safely. I picked this up while trying to copy what Ninjalink does at the beginning of his matches (jumps backward, smash banana, double jumps backward, smash banana, catch first banana; something I still can't figure out how to do). If you're playing a character with multiple jumps or good off-the-stage recovery, though... That second jump really comes in handy while they are blowing you off the stage.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
its awesome and then in case of edge guard u can always just AD or z drop arial xD

Esca

Smash Champion
If getting knocked upward, I'll reverse peanut-gun, and pull a banana to land on the stage for a safe recovery. Or somewhat safe.

Staco

Smash Champion
I have a really nice trick for this!
Simple B-Reversal your neutral B and then cancel the neutral b.
You will turn around.
Now throw a banana in the direction of the stage.
Then side b/or jump to the banana and catch it.

Harder to do, but much saver and better! =)

And you maybe dont have to use your up B. ;)

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Dude, I'm not even afraid to do this against MK...

As long as you stay at a good distance, it works; no matter what. Don't be a hero kid. Just because you can't do it, don't try to discredit the ****.
Nothing new. Down air ***** your barrels if they time the attack right. Not worth a banana.

Top Bottom