• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Spectator fee/venue fee?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
This year, I believe it was $10-$15 spectator fee so for next year, I think it'll be around that range.

and do they get to play friendlies?
If there is a station and bracket isn't going on, sure. I think there was also a room dedicated to free play.

Last edited:

Spazzy

Smash Apprentice
Directly from the Apex FAQ page

Q. Do I have to pay a fee if I'm just spectating?
A. Yes, prices are $10 each day for Friday, Saturday and $20 for Sunday. You can choose to purchase single day passes or purchase a $30 weekend pass. Parents and relatives accompanying a minor are exempt from paying

Jam5991

Smash Rookie
Does anyone whether or not you pay at the entrance or online for spectating/friendlies at APEX?

Hentekorino

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone whether or not you pay at the entrance or online for spectating/friendlies at APEX?
I'm wondering the same thing. Didn't sign up to go since I had work over the weekend, but I just realized that I could just go when I get out on Sunday. Wondering if it's too late or not.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yeah, I wanted to go as it was only 40 mins away, but college got in the way. I might be able to make it around 4, I think it'd be lovely to meet people, maybe find someone to train with, play some friendlies, watch hype matches, maybe even meet commentators and ask them how to be one, so on. Can someone please respond soon about or where to find entrance fees at the entrance or where to register online if necessary?

Top Bottom