• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Speed & Power - A Captain Falcon Combo Video

Trifroze

all is cheese, all is jank
NNID
Trifroze
The time has come to show some moves! Make sure to watch in 1080p 60fps.

Any comments and critique appreciated, gonna make more in the future. Also please share if you enjoyed it.

thadd_fin

Your Residential Mongolian
NNID
Thadd_fin
3DS FC
4527-8856-2512
I just shed tears, I have seen the face of God and it was beautiful :awesome:

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Hahaha I remember that at 0:50! @ Metalex Metalex you were the one getting knee'd, right? :p

Jesus Christ, @ Trifroze Trifroze that editing was orgasmic. I love combo videos like that one. Did you post it on the subreddit? Please tell me you posted it.

Trifroze

NNID
Trifroze
Last edited:

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
The humor made this combo video a lot better than most others. Great work!

>Don't Airdodge
>Don't Roll
>Don't even try to recover

The ending too. lol

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
@ BigLord BigLord Yeah that was the techjump'd knee he did on me that i was talking about before :p

@ Trifroze Trifroze Freaking awesome montage man! I also liked the humor thrown in there too, like when Ike says "I fight for my OUGH" and the epic ending xD

Last edited:

HoodedAltair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoodedAltair
3DS FC
4442-0574-6679
Sweet video mate! Solid combos all the way through. I loved the double Uair>up b>suicide knee :)

Mrwhatzitooya

Smash Journeyman
Many manly tears were she'd during that video. When it got to the ending, absolutely epic! xD Even better than the original version of the Falcon Punch scene! Kudos to you sir! :falcon:

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
Wow. Great editing dude. I wish i could edit videos like that. Seriously quality stuff.

Trifroze

NNID
Trifroze
Thanks for the feedback, I realized I haven't posted here after the initial posts despite reading new replies every time.

I'm finishing up a new Falcon combo video right now, it should be ready in a week. It'll definitely be on par with this one.

Top Bottom