• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Kirby Phelps (PK)

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PKGaming
3DS FC
0989-1762-3370
SOMEBODY CONFIRM THIS!! I think they buffed Little Mac's up-B. It seems more powerful now and sucks people in who're further away.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Marth and Charizard confirmed buffed. CHARIZARD HAS LESS LANDING AND STARTUP LAG ON AERIALS AND MARTH HAS LESS LANDING LAG I THINK

THIS WOULD BE AWESOME BUT WHERE THE HELL IS MEWTWO

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Sorry, I dont know where else to talk about this, but...does Villager's balloons feel just a bit slower to anyone else...?

LordTakeo

Master of Mediocre
You know, I think they won't give the codes so easily, and wait a bit, to ease the stress on their servers.

EDIT: OHIOBOBUBONNNion Code. Now I just need an internet connection that isn't completly flawed.
Gotta update smash with my phone now. Brb.

Last edited:

Altair357

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Altair357
3DS FC
5284-1411-2846
Am I being rused, or is the patch out already? I'm not seeing any updates available. Help.

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Yes, let the chaos that dwells within your hearts roam free while you can. Once our fair lady makes herself visible, order will finally be restored...

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Settle down folks! Get hyped but less caps please!

I'm downloading update on both consoles, not got codes yet (EU, UK)

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Got the updates but still no codes.

I guess it's ok considering nobody can download Mewtwo due to maintenance anyway, but I hope they come soon.

Lord Xanthan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Master_Xanthan
I'm just mashing the refresh button on my email right now, its gotta work sometime........its a good thing my first class isn't until 3:35 pm tomorrow.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Codes are being sent out, but with the eShops in maintenance, it won't allow you to download anything. As of now, (im)patiently waiting for it to go back up again to resume downloads~

lordrogersmith6485

Smash Cadet
While we're waiting for the codes... will the update occur automatically or do I have to download it manually from the eShop?

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
YESSS A FRIEND OF MINE GOT THE CODE AND HE'S WILLING TO TRADE IT FOR MY LATER ONE AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
My update just finished. Mewtwo is NOT on the CSS.
Guess you will have to download him to see him.

Top Bottom