• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Steelia

Smash Champion
Victory theme is just the generic Pokemon one. His laugh is extremely similar to Melee in his victory animation.
It's definitely NOT his Melee voice clips. But the laugh at victory screen does have awesome. Managed to get him on 3DS...

HNI_0005.JPG

Sandfall

Stage Designer
Just fought a Mewtwo online in For Glory. Being able to fight against him, but not play as him just feels... wrong.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Oh well, guess I won't get to play as Mewtwo on my 3DS at least until the afternoon. Need to get to work now. Enjoy playing as Mewtwo once you get your codes everyone. :)

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So...has no one gotten any codes after that initial wave? Huh.
Maybe I should try to sleep...I'll probably be in a later wave, having gotten Smash U at Christmas and all.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I heard my email notification sound and got super excited before I remembered I just ordered something, and now I feel like an idiot. Sigh.

Here I was all hyped to stay up and play as Mewtwo immediately and now I'm wondering if I'll even have the codes by the afternoon. I get spacing it out in waves, but...seriously?

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Does anybody know how often the waves come in? Just slightly curious when I should check my email again.

B4ssick L3e

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't be surprised if we don't. Nintendo is just that incompetent.
They could have given us codes in advance that way we would have them and could use them whenever, and that way people who stay up till 4:25 AM don't feel cheated by nintendo, after spending 100 dollars on 2 games and promised dlc.

Gui JP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Twishine
3DS FC
0791-1410-6660
And now I'm playing against one who I'm fairly certain is aware of the update characters.

We both played Greninja. :D

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If you haven't got him yet, you can watch matches with him in the Replay Channel.

Last edited:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
They could have given us codes in advance that way we would have them and could use them whenever, and that way people who stay up till 4:25 AM don't feel cheated by nintendo, after spending 100 dollars on 2 games and promised dlc.
Then again, if everybody had access to codes at once, a ton of people would try to download him at the same time and the servers would probably crash, and nobody would be happy that way either, so I can understand why they're doing it this way. Doesn't make it any less frustrating though, unfortunately.

Honestly my biggest anxiety at this point is that something has gone wrong and I'm not getting my codes period. (My soundtrack still hasn't arrived and I'm thinking I'm gonna have to harass somebody to figure out where it went. Got the email saying it shipped nearly a month ago, but no word since.)

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
Anyone got any first impressions yet? Currently on a plane, no gaming for me. Maybe on the planes wifi I can download 3DS Mewtwo.

Last edited:

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
What is the situation regarding Customs? Do you have all his customs from the off, do you have to unlock them or does he simply just not have any at all?

B4ssick L3e

Smash Cadet
Then again, if everybody had access to codes at once, a ton of people would try to download him at the same time and the servers would probably crash, and nobody would be happy that way either, so I can understand why they're doing it this way. Doesn't make it any less frustrating though, unfortunately.

Honestly my biggest anxiety at this point is that something has gone wrong and I'm not getting my codes period. (My soundtrack still hasn't arrived and I'm thinking I'm gonna have to harass somebody to figure out where it went. Got the email saying it shipped nearly a month ago, but no word since.)
I have had problems with nintendo not emailing me in the past, that was because I told them I did'nt want promotional emails, so you should probably check with customer service when you get a chance.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
D-throw has a lot of endlag... not sure if it's able to combo at all lol...
Confusion, on the other handle, has nonexistent endlag. Combos into a ton of things.
D-smash uncharged is 15%. Fully charged 21%.
13% fair, 14% dair, 9% bair tipper 10%-11% bair no tipper, 12% nair, 7% tipper uair and 9%-11% when not tippered.
Usmash kills Marth at110% with no DI
Seems like Mewtwo has a tipper on his tail moves. They deal less damage when tippered.
U-tilt combos and dtilt combos into most aerials.
Aerial speed not very sure ahahaha
Dair is a lot like a stronger version of Pit's dair... very little landing lag and it sends them upward pretty far. Not sure if it spikes, probably does with a sweetspot but I can't seem to land it.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
If anyone has any 3DS codes to spare, please send one to me via pm. I'll send yu mine in return once i get my codes... i just want to try him...

Last edited:
Top Bottom