• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Well in Japan dark type is called evil type and Ganon is the King of Evil so yeah.

I take it you got disrespected?
...She's on a high after stomping me and pretty much making me look like a joke. Then she went Ganon and just three stocked me.

I expected that to happen though. Naturally a better connection has a better advantage. The lag on my game is attrocious. I'd love to play online more but I just can't with my current connection. Doesn't seem to be a common problem for other people, so I don't know what to do.

Input delay/screen stuttering really kills the joy of playing online.... My motivation definitely dropped a few notches tonight.

Guess I'll just stick to playing locally. :(

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
...She's on a high after stomping me and pretty much making me look like a joke. Then she went Ganon and just three stocked me.

I expected that to happen though. Naturally a better connection has a better advantage. The lag on my game is attrocious. I'd love to play online more but I just can't with my current connection. Doesn't seem to be a common problem for other people, so I don't know what to do.

Input delay/screen stuttering really kills the joy of playing online.... My motivation definitely dropped a few notches tonight.

Guess I'll just stick to playing locally. :(
I'm sorry ;~;

Edit:
POST NUMBER 4,000!!!

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Hey! I got one stock in vs Mewtwo each match, and two stocks against Dark Pit, but besides from that...

"OAAH" - Mewtwo 2015
I hope you know I'm just kidding. I apologize if I upset you at all. I promise that wasn't my intention. Besides, I probably wouldn't hold up against Speed any better than you did: I haven't even played Mewtwo yet:laugh:! Although, there is a seriously awesome combo that I've yet to see Speed use...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm actually surprised. usually when I fight somebody, I obliterate them, but for the first time since I got this game, I have had to go full throttle. But hey, at least now I know where I stand. I probably (no promises) could've beat his Doc as Megaman had the game not disconnected

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I'm actually surprised. usually when I fight somebody, I obliterate them, but for the first time since I got this game, I have had to go full throttle. But hey, at least now I know where I stand. I probably (no promises) could've beat his Doc as Megaman had the game not disconnected
I don't know what happened there. But I do have to go, regardless, because of work. :(
GG's though! You're not bad. :)

D

Deleted member

I don't know what happened there. But I do have to go, regardless, because of work. :(
GG's though! You're not bad. :)
Apparently I could use some work on my Mewtwo at least, although (johns aside), I never got to all of my mains yet (which, as of now, the whole cast, excluding Mewtwo, because I haven't mastered him yet)

@ U-Throw U-Throw If you want to smash against me, then I should be open (this can apply to anyone)

Last edited by a moderator:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
@ U-Throw U-Throw If you want to smash against me, then I should be open (this can apply to anyone)
I wish. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to play Smash right now, and I probably won't be for a little while. A ton of stuff came up right before Mewtwo came out, and I had to drop everything. I was right smack dab in the middle of Hyrule Warriors, I was working on completing Kirby and the Rainbow Curse and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, and I haven't been able to use Mewtwo, period. Also, my keyboard broke about a week ago, so all of my posting on SmashBoards has to be done via my phone. It all sucks.

But, hey, you can't have rainbows without some rain:).

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
Ever have those days where you just don't play well for some reason?

Yeah, I hate those.

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Smash Master

Yeah, I hate those.
Everytime I play mewtwo and ride the underside of a stage.

Or make one mistake and die.

Then I go back to Bowser and put on a show.

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
6 more days until Nintendo can take my money.
And there will probably also be others who will make a pilgrimage to our paradise once Mewtwo becomes visible for all to pay tribute to...

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Would love to go for a few friendly rounds with some the folks here. Unfortunately, I can only really play online on the 3DS version, and I already have 100 friends due to Friend Safari. Huh.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910

Yeah, I hate those.
Yeah. Worst thing is, I can't stop playing. As I play more and more I get more and more frustrated. It's hard to stop...

MagiusNecros

Smash Master

Well...at least I won ONE game. It's not very fair when you have a major disadvantage with a barely moving character. I input a move and it literally doesn't happen until 2 seconds later. There's seriously no point in even bothering when you can't do a thing.
Play the game 2 seconds faster then you normally would.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Play the game 2 seconds faster then you normally would.
Easier said than done. You can react to whatever your opponent is doing, but it's not possible to do anything because it takes 2 whole seconds for your input to work. You basically have to predict 2 seconds into the future if you wanna do stuff.

Last edited:

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
Easier said than done. You can react to whatever your opponent is doing, but it's not possible to do anything because it takes 2 whole seconds for your input to work. You basically have to predict 2 seconds into the future if you wanna do stuff.
Your main is a Psychic-type. How hard could that be?

Top Bottom